Uncommon cocktails

Found 9th Mar
hey guys. im bored of the same old mainstream popular cocktails/drinks.
What uncommon cocktails do you like or have you mistakenly made a nice concoction?
share your recipies.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Original Poster
cecilmcroberts1 h, 6 m ago

https://www.socialandcocktail.co.uk/cocktails/redheaded-slut/

Nice that's a new one on me. Is this one you've tried or just been told about.
Original Poster
I remember when alcopops were the in thing, I used to put a bottle of blue wkd and a bottle of Smirnoff ice in a pint glass. I called it a shmikd.
I remember it being really refreshing but then again I only drank this when hammered and bloated to the point were I couldnt drink anymore larger.
BFCsider19 m ago

Nice that's a new one on me. Is this one you've tried or just been told …Nice that's a new one on me. Is this one you've tried or just been told about.

Story from years back it comes with lol. Our friend owns a bar in Portugal and we where over visting in March (St.Patricks week), each year around this time she experiments with cocktails for the peak season. We had been sitting looking through a cocktails app, making them,tasting etc. She had just dyed her hair red for St.Patricks day and when we came across that name on the app we just had to make it. I'm actually not that fussed on Jägermeister but that cocktail was just beautiful and off course the "fun name". It made it onto the menu for the summer season and actually remained for three years. Annoying me now cos had a few pictures from that afternoon but can't find where I've saved them lol.
BFCsider33 m ago

I remember when alcopops were the in thing, I used to put a bottle of blue …I remember when alcopops were the in thing, I used to put a bottle of blue wkd and a bottle of Smirnoff ice in a pint glass. I called it a shmikd.I remember it being really refreshing but then again I only drank this when hammered and bloated to the point were I couldnt drink anymore larger.

Or a "Fatfrog", Bacardi Breezer Orange, Smirnoff ice and Blue Wkd.
Ask for a dirty monkey
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants