Found 10th Oct 2009
co-op just let my lil bro but a sctach card and he's 13 although he did win a tenner,think this is ennoying as i got id'd the other day and he looks more like a 12 yr old

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

shocking

The world has gone barking

What's your point exactly? You're annoyed that your brother won £10? That's nice of you.

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6538947

What's your point exactly? You're annoyed that your brother won £10? … What's your point exactly? You're annoyed that your brother won £10? That's nice of you.

just ****** of as i got ten the other day and won a quid:thumbsup:

What age are you OP? ....14?

JACKIT99;6538964

just ****** of as i got ten the other day and won a quid:thumbsup:

:w00t:

Original Poster

modoc;6538973

What age are you OP? ....14?

Nearly 17 mate:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;6538962

Well I was in my local Co-Op tonight stood behind some woman stinking to … Well I was in my local Co-Op tonight stood behind some woman stinking to high heaven of cigs and drink, waiting for her obvo underage son to choose his drink, the staff didn't say a word, then again the staff were under 18 anyway,lol:p

are they allowed to sell alcohol if they are underage?

I blame the parents!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6538962

Well I was in my local Co-Op tonight stood behind some woman stinking to … Well I was in my local Co-Op tonight stood behind some woman stinking to high heaven of cigs and drink, waiting for her obvo underage son to choose his drink, the staff didn't say a word, then again the staff were under 18 anyway,lol:p

yeer some people just dont care untill they get a 2 grand fine:thumbsup:

Original Poster

modoc;6538988

I blame the parents!

fight me:roll:

Banned

JACKIT he won't be able to claim it, so tell him you'll claim it for him and split the winnings. If they find out the person who purchased it was under 16 they could even refuse to pay out.

JACKIT99;6539005

fight me:roll:

No chance. Your dads probably bigger than my dad.

Original Poster

lumoruk;6539013

JACKIT he won't be able to claim it, so tell him you'll claim it for him … JACKIT he won't be able to claim it, so tell him you'll claim it for him and split the winnings. If they find out the person who purchased it was under 16 they could even refuse to pay out.

no he's already got the tenner,little ******:thumbsup:

lumoruk;6539013

JACKIT he won't be able to claim it, so tell him you'll claim it for him … JACKIT he won't be able to claim it, so tell him you'll claim it for him and split the winnings

oh hello Mr " Im gonna make up a pack of lies about bitsey, post it on the net and worry her sister half to death when she reads it! " you numpty!

bitseylango;6539029

oh hello Mr " Im gonna make up a pack of lies about bitsey, post it on … oh hello Mr " Im gonna make up a pack of lies about bitsey, post it on the net and worry her sister half to death when she reads it! " you numpty!

Here we go..ding ding seconds out!

modoc;6539025

No chance. Your dads probably bigger than my dad.

LMAO Quality. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50421
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions