under cupboard utensil hanger

    does anyone know where i can get an under cupboard utensil hanger not the ones that screw into the wall as i cant do this, but one that scres into the bottom of the wall mounted cupboard.


    1 Comment

    Original Poster

    thanks for the emails but the one im looking for is one that hangs/connects to the underneath of the cupboard not the ones that hang on the wall, i have seen a few about but i cant recall where.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111319
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1639
      3. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710
      4. Biscuit addiction2060

      See more discussions