Under the Eyes BUMPS not milia

Found 3rd Sep 2017
For as long as I can remember, I've had these tiny bumps that gather around the inner corner of my eye and along my dark circles. I really, really hate them! They kind of look like chicken skin, but they don't really feel bumpy or anything. I've seen pictures of milia, and that is definitely not what I have. These little bumps don't ever go away and they never move. Some people say that they've started to notice this chicken skin under their eyes as they aged.

I'm of Asian origin and now when applying makeup it actually highlights it more ... but now I'm
In 40's no makeup is not an option (only when at home)

Anyone else had this and what have you used to help it ?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Vodka works

Drink a bottle and you won't care.
Not any good though if you're teetotal!!!
its cholesterol, if u pric them with a pin the fat will flow out and they will be gone
miles1367 h, 23 m ago

its cholesterol, if u pric them with a pin the fat will flow out and they …its cholesterol, if u pric them with a pin the fat will flow out and they will be gone

miles I don't suppose she wants to stick a pin in her eyes!!!
joesmum3rd Sep

miles I don't suppose she wants to stick a pin in her eyes!!!

Not in her eyes lol
Are you the same person who posted this in 2012? As you have quoted it almost word for word...
Bigfootpete6th Sep

Are you the same person who posted this in 2012? As you have quoted it …Are you the same person who posted this in 2012? As you have quoted it almost word for word...

No it’s the first time I have mentioned this
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants