Undertaker retired :'( Wrestlemania 33 1990-2017 Career #Undertaker #ThankYouTaker

Found 3rd Apr 2017
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8hJPAJW0AIzLdp.jpg
Roman Reigns defeated The Undertaker at WrestleMania 33. It was Taker's second-ever loss at the event.

Undertaker took off his gloves and left them in the ring, along with his jacket and hat.

The whole package was a symbol that the Taker was retiring. The announcers all kept quiet, choosing to let the visual images, dark colors, and playing of the Undertaker’s music represent the moment, which is the close of one of the best careers in WWE history.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p261x260/17522604_1424414600914787_3859930658431100490_n.jpg?oh=2cc69e394c3134578e3751fd1cf42659&oe=59659272
Community Updates
15 Comments
Just watched it
Rest In Peace deadman
Respect
jco83

Just watched it :(Rest In Peace deadman

Sad to see him go

I hope he can now broke character fully so we can get those podcasts with stone cold.

He deserves a good raw farewell imo
#RIPUnderTaker

Apparently the original match was going to be Cena vs Taker.
undertakeaap

Sad to see him go I hope he can now broke character fully so we can get … Sad to see him go I hope he can now broke character fully so we can get those podcasts with stone cold. He deserves a good raw farewell imo

I'm not against the possibility of Roman picking up the Reigns and continuing the legend of The Undertaker
I don't believe this is his last match.

Like Terry Funk and Ric Flair he will be back. He will skip WM next year but he will be back.

I know this is him saying he had retired but he'll be back...

To be honest I don't think Roman and that WM was a fitting end at all.
joanddan7

I don't believe this is his last match. Like Terry Funk and Ric Flair he … I don't believe this is his last match. Like Terry Funk and Ric Flair he will be back. He will skip WM next year but he will be back. I know this is him saying he had retired but he'll be back... To be honest I don't think Roman and that WM was a fitting end at all.

I don't think he will come back. He has had so many injuries and i heard he is been in pain lately because he needs hip replacement. Which will mean the end of his legendary career.
undertakeaap

I don't think he will come back. He has had so many injuries and i heard … I don't think he will come back. He has had so many injuries and i heard he is been in pain lately because he needs hip replacement. Which will mean the end of his legendary career.

You could be right it's a different and safer era.. also he has been in an era where he will have made more money and more opportunities to earn after.

I kinda wish he had a better ending against a older guy that was more fitting.

He has outlasted most of them though!
joanddan7

You could be right it's a different and safer era.. also he has been in … You could be right it's a different and safer era.. also he has been in an era where he will have made more money and more opportunities to earn after. I kinda wish he had a better ending against a older guy that was more fitting. He has outlasted most of them though!

I think it should of ended with him and sting having that dream match being the final match for both guys or even John Cena would of been better.
I'll be very surprised to see him come back. He isn't able to work the ring for a big match anymore as last night show. Roman done is best but man, taker couldn't even get up for the tombstone. Fantastic career. The best character to ever get in the ring in my opinion and lots of great memories. Love that the old skool gent in him would rather go out looking slightly weak and help put reigns over. As mentioned above. I hope we can now see the character dropped and hear some great podcasts from him. Thank you taker.
joanddan7

...also he has been in an era where he will have made more money and more … ...also he has been in an era where he will have made more money and more opportunities to earn after...

Fortune is a giver & a taker.
My favourite I used to watch in the 90's
fanpages

Fortune is a giver & a taker.

​lets hope he brokes character fully so we see a proper documentary of his career and of the streak. also podcast with stone cold etc
argosextra

My favourite I used to watch in the 90's

Thats good for you. Sadly for me i didn't proper discover WWE Until 2009. Im happy to have seen most of his best Wrestlemania Matches
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions