UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)

Found 20th Oct 2017
They have started shipping these (mine was shipped) so I thought I give everyone a shout. Unfortunately I was silly enough to order standard versions but people are very happy with the CEs apparently. This is going to be an exclusive release. Postage from USA is only $3.60 which is a fair price!

2815078-ZOSwr.jpg
2815078-dAuBu.jpg
For the first time ever you can play UNDERTALE on PlayStation® 4 and PlayStation® Vita! Physical copies for PS4, PS Vita, and PC are available for preorder now, along with a special collector’s edition, exclusively on Fangamer.

The Collector’s edition includes:

• The complete UNDERTALE soundtrack: Over 100 songs on 2 CDs
  • UNDERTALE sheet music booklet featuring six songs with annotations by Toby Fox
  • A 14k gold-plated brass music box locket
  • A sturdy matchbox-style collector’s box
  • A standard edition copy of UNDERTALE for PS4, PS Vita, or PC
  • Ships free within the US
Both the Collector's and standard editions include:

• A 24-page storybooklet illustrated by Temmie Chang
PS4 and PS Vita preorders will receive a voucher for a special PS4 theme designed by Toby Fox. The voucher will be delivered by e-mail when your order ships, and is only valid for North American PSN accounts.

Music box locket concept by Seoyeon An. Sheet music arrangement and music administration by Materia Collective.

fangamer.com/pro…ita
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Nice one
oooh i'm tempted to buy this.
if I order this, will I have to pay for any customs?
if I have to pay any admin charges then that'll be sad
Original Poster
faizal1015 m ago

oooh i'm tempted to buy this.if I order this, will I have to pay for any …oooh i'm tempted to buy this.if I order this, will I have to pay for any customs? if I have to pay any admin charges then that'll be sad

I am not sure about that. Technically yes you should pay 2.5% plus £6 admin fee which is equal which should come up to something around £7 in total but it happen frequently for me that my packages slip through. I've been only caught once for admin and customs charges on an order which I had to pay £13 for a $55 order. With this one, guess I will find out soon enough, haha.
Well, did you have to pay for the customs on it??
PS4 SE is still available by the looks of things
Original Poster
renegade_si1 h, 15 m ago

Well, did you have to pay for the customs on it??

Yes, £3. I received it first and then was asked to pay. DHL did the delivery and were trying to charge me £12 for themselves on top of the tax. I called them and complained and they waived the £12 and I only paid £3.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions