Groups
    EXPIRED

Underwater Camera!

Looking for an underwater camera before i head off to Egypt in a months time and looking for the best option on under water cameras!

i think im better off getting a digital but if theres any others out there that are just as good il be a very happy chappy!

so any ideas? :thumbsup:

7 Comments

I am about to purchase a new Ixus camera, and have found that you can actually get waterproof / underwater cases for Digi Cam's, so if you already have a decent camera, have a look for a case for it!

Original Poster

NatD

I am about to purchase a new Ixus camera, and have found that you can … I am about to purchase a new Ixus camera, and have found that you can actually get waterproof / underwater cases for Digi Cam's, so if you already have a decent camera, have a look for a case for it!

Dontseem to be any available for my camera - a sony T-10 :-(

Original Poster

NatD

Looks like for your camera they only do … Looks like for your camera they only do splashproof!!!!http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/12/49/xx/3/1/criteresn.html

Which is a shame:-(

Thanks anyhoo:thumbsup:

had a look through froogle found this website might be worth a look deepbluedive.com/pro…452

boots do waterproof single use cameras buy one get one free 8.99.

[email protected]

boots do waterproof single use cameras buy one get one free 8.99.

yes i saw that offer too;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563844
      2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.711
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204

See more discussions