Groups

Underwater disposable camera, or housing for my sony DSC-T200 for holiday to mexico

I need something cheap for holiday for taking underwater snaps for swimming with dolphins n just general sea use. if anybody has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

9 Comments

You can get special bags used in water sports like sailing which cost around £10-£20 which will house the camera and should allow you to use it.. ill try and find a link.

Using your digital camera will be better for pictures and you can see them instantly instead of being dissapointed when they get developed...

bestofferbuy.com/Ner…ase

No idea how good it is, just saw your post and thought it would be a damn good idea to look for for my summer holiday!

Original Poster

thanks for your posts =) like the one spann3rs sent, but im not sure if my dsc-t200 would would properly in it because its touch screen? =/ and the zoom and photo taking button are on top of the camera! i would ideally like to take my digital camera because it takes great pictures. i just dont want to spend over £100 on a sony marine housing

Original Poster

i may even consider selling my dsc-t200 and get a t77 and this

dabs.com/pro…417

I got a proper underwater housing for my Fuji F10 , and can't recommend them enough I know there a bit pricey but you do get great shots and you can see your mistakes underwater and rectify what your doing wrong while still underwater also on a digital camera you should also be able to get video footage with sound!, that one special shot will be worth the price of a good case.
    P.S. have a good trip

Original Poster

Max Cady;4875163

I got a proper underwater housing for my Fuji F10 , and can't recommend … I got a proper underwater housing for my Fuji F10 , and can't recommend them enough I know there a bit pricey but you do get great shots and you can see your mistakes underwater and rectify what your doing wrong while still underwater also on a digital camera you should also be able to get video footage with sound!, that one special shot will be worth the price of a good case.P.S. have a good trip

thankyou very much. I'm gonna look to get the t77 camera i think with the underwater housing for that cos its the cheapest option to get the best results. i'll sell my dsc-t200 and put the money towards from there

Don't bother ... oink oink
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update46
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543730
      3. word association Game73844439
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767112

See more discussions