Groups

"Unforgiveable"

So everyone..what in you book is 'Unforgiveable' ??

Is it personal? Is it funny? Is it something daft? Is it your OH leaving the toilet seat up? ...Or is it throwing away their collection of music on tape??

Just askin?!

57 Comments

Banned

lol, to be honest then in my book cheating is unforgivable.

Its happened before (with an ex) and I would never, ever put up with it.

No way! xx

Original Poster

student_mummy;6313058

lol, to be honest then in my book cheating is unforgivable.Its happened … lol, to be honest then in my book cheating is unforgivable.Its happened before (with an ex) and I would never, ever put up with it. No way! xx

oooo nasty SM :? married or not at that point.??

recently for me its been my kids telling me i cant wear certain clothes on holiday
    :oops:

nothing i do is unforgivable :-D

Banned

Rape and murder

Well.. no one forgive me anyway

Original Poster

micoo;6313138

nothing i do is unforgivable :-D

Ha goes without sayin mate...but its ok...we know you:p

Rockhound;6313154

Ha goes without sayin mate...but its ok...we know you:p

:-D :lol:

Eating the last rolo:)

Original Poster

micoo;6313162

:-D :lol:

Now put yer clothes back on and stop running about the halls of residence eh??:w00t:

Rockhound;6313176

Now put yer clothes back on and stop running about the halls of residence … Now put yer clothes back on and stop running about the halls of residence eh??:w00t:

ive not done tht since last year :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;6313183

ive not done tht since last year :lol:

YOU BANNNED FOREVER!!

Rockhound;6313185

YOU BANNNED FOREVER!!

:lol: it was a good night :lol:

lots of things are unforgivable but for the soul to move on you need to forgive.

Banned

Rockhound;6313133

oooo nasty SM :? married or not at that point.?? recently for me its … oooo nasty SM :? married or not at that point.?? recently for me its been my kids telling me i cant wear certain clothes on holiday:oops:

No, thankfully we werent married huni *phew* :roll:

He got told where to go though once I found out, wouldnt stand for that and my fiance knows that :thumbsup:

Ill never ever trust a guy 100% because I think when you do you become a tad gullible. No one means as much to me as my daughters so if something happened like that in the future, although it would hurt, I know I would retain my dignity and walk away from him xx

Original Poster

snowflake;6313101

What's happened now :?

Happened ?? Nowt yet hun.!;-)

Original Poster

student_mummy;6313192

No, thankfully we werent married huni *phew* :roll:He got told where to … No, thankfully we werent married huni *phew* :roll:He got told where to go though once I found out, wouldnt stand for that and my fiance knows that :thumbsup:Ill never ever trust a guy 100% because I think when you do you become a tad gullible. No one means as much to me as my daughters so if something happened like that in the future, although it would hurt, I know I would retain my dignity and walk away from him xx

ok...good for you hun...but as for trust ...perhaps one day you will get that back. I admire your committment to your girls though
    :thumbsup:

hey SM

how are you??

Original Poster

micoo;6313225

hey SM how are you??

stop chattin her up Mic...whens our night out...and noo... not in dumpdee !!! I suggest St A!

Yer OH not getting up with the kids on yer birthday :lol:

Rockhound;6313235

stop chattin her up Mic...whens our night out...and noo... not in … stop chattin her up Mic...whens our night out...and noo... not in dumpdee !!! I suggest St A!

:lol: nuthin wrong with scumdee :lol:

i dnt chat ppl up, i find my face does the talkin most of the time, or maybe its just cos dundee is full of slaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggs :lol:

Rockhound;6313235

stop chattin her up Mic...whens our night out...and noo... not in … stop chattin her up Mic...whens our night out...and noo... not in dumpdee !!! I suggest St A!

Theres nowt in St A exept the darn golf course :lol:

Micoo gott ask is Tickitty Boos still in dundee?

Original Poster

jennybubbles;6313239

Yer OH not getting up with the kids on yer birthday :lol:

JB :-D lovely to see you hunny!!!!!.. Hope you and yours are ok. xx

jennybubbles;6313243

Theres nowt in St A exept the darn golf course :lol:Micoo gott ask is … Theres nowt in St A exept the darn golf course :lol:Micoo gott ask is Tickitty Boos still in dundee?

never heard of it so prob not :lol: what was it :?

Original Poster

micoo;6313250

JB ...we are going back a bit hunny for TB's are we not:whistling:

Mic was prob still on a trike...:p

Rockhound;6313249

JB :-D lovely to see you hunny!!!!!.. Hope you and yours are ok. xx

Fine and dandy Rock hun I owe ya one looooooong PM and I promise I'll get round to it one day :lol:

micoo;6313250

Was a pub on the corner just down from the town halls they used to give out loads of vouchers for lunches and pitchers of cocktails *sigh* loved that place. only downside was you had to go upstairs for the toilet!!!

Rockhound;6313268

JB ...we are going back a bit hunny for TB's are we not:whistling:Mic was … JB ...we are going back a bit hunny for TB's are we not:whistling:Mic was prob still on a trike...:p

Oh Cack I'm Old :cry:

Original Poster

[QUOTE=jennybubbles;6313270]Fine and dandy Rock hun I owe ya one looooooong PM and I promise I'll get round to it one day :lol:
    QUOTE]

look forward to it Jen...and likewise!!!:thumbsup:

So everyone..what in you book is 'Unforgiveable' ??

for me bad spelling!! is [SIZE="5"]unforgivable[/SIZE]

:whistling:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6313290

for me bad spelling!! is [SIZE="5"]unforgivable[/SIZE]:whistling:

Lol nice one.!! I consider myself sufficiently chastized.

Banned

Rockhound;6313214

ok...good for you hun...but as for trust ...perhaps one day you will get … ok...good for you hun...but as for trust ...perhaps one day you will get that back. I admire your committment to your girls though

I dont think id want it back huni, honestly. I trust my partner 99% and thats enough for me :lol:

micoo;6313225

hey SM how are you??

Hey huni, im good and you? You back at uni yet??

I have my first class on monday, eeekk :w00t: xx

Rockhound;6313235

Lol, yeh St Andrews is good!!! :-D

Been out for a few there already, surprisingly cheap drinks too!!

Going out this sat to celebrate starting haha and to kick off freshers week :-D xx

Rockhound;6313317

Lol nice one.!! I consider myself sufficiently chastized.:p

:-D

My best friend of 15 years and I fell out big time last year. She was a single mum of two kids and we have been through everything together. We have been on tons of girlie weekends away and fab holidays.......BUT last year she met a man in lanzarote - he was the guy doing the karaoke and originally from London.

She has always been a softie and looking for a father figure for her kids, well next thing I know is he is moving over to scotland to be with her - after knowing him two days.

Of course I was concerned and voiced all of that but nothing. he moved over last year and after 15 years all contact between us STOPPED. I was devastated.

3 months later she emailed me saying she had made a mistake - he had left her - can she come and see me.

Yes If I was a good friend I would have said yes, but I have ignored all contact from her. You see, I have since found out she had a fling with my ex husband last year and fell pregnant......................had a termination...............................bla bla bla BLA BLA

sometimes there are things that you cant forgive and that to me is certainly on that list.

student_mummy;6313321

I dont think id want it back huni, honestly. I trust my partner 99% and … I dont think id want it back huni, honestly. I trust my partner 99% and thats enough for me :lol:Hey huni, im good and you? You back at uni yet??I have my first class on monday, eeekk :w00t: xxLol, yeh St Andrews is good!!! :-DBeen out for a few there already, surprisingly cheap drinks too!!Going out this sat to celebrate starting haha and to kick off freshers week :-D xx

ye im good ty, ye we went back this week :cry: got freshers flu tho, so nt feelin to good

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6313328

:-D

Cheers bud..:-D at least some still take this place for what it is....;-)

bossyboots;6313343

My best friend of 15 years and I fell out big time last year. She was a … My best friend of 15 years and I fell out big time last year. She was a single mum of two kids and we have been through everything together. We have been on tons of girlie weekends away and fab holidays.......BUT last year she met a man in lanzarote - he was the guy doing the karaoke and originally from London. She has always been a softie and looking for a father figure for her kids, well next thing I know is he is moving over to scotland to be with her - after knowing him two days. Of course I was concerned and voiced all of that but nothing. he moved over last year and after 15 years all contact between us STOPPED. I was devastated. 3 months later she emailed me saying she had made a mistake - he had left her - can she come and see me.Yes If I was a good friend I would have said yes, but I have ignored all contact from her. You see, I have since found out she had a fling with my ex husband last year and fell pregnant......................had a termination...............................bla bla bla BLA BLAsometimes there are things that you cant forgive and that to me is certainly on that list.

m8's exs = big no no without talkin to them first

micoo;6313350

m8's exs = big no no without talkin to them first

yes I agree. and I was actually so concerned about what she had done I took Haggis my dog to the vets for an STD check,

Thankfully Haggis was clear

Original Poster

bossyboots;6313343

ying she had made a mistake - he had left her - can she come and see … ying she had made a mistake - he had left her - can she come and see me.Yes If I was a good friend I would have said yes, but I have ignored all contact from her. You see, I have since found out she had a fling with my ex husband last year and fell pregnant......................had a termination...............................bla bla bla BLA BLAsometimes there are things that you cant forgive and that to me is certainly on that list.

Whoa..perhaps not what i was expecting..but ok..not good firstly!! Was undecided right to the point of your mate askin for help ....then you say she did your ex....hmmm..yep...that would rate!

Banned

bossyboots;6313343

My best friend of 15 years and I fell out big time last year. She was a … My best friend of 15 years and I fell out big time last year. She was a single mum of two kids and we have been through everything together. We have been on tons of girlie weekends away and fab holidays.......BUT last year she met a man in lanzarote - he was the guy doing the karaoke and originally from London. She has always been a softie and looking for a father figure for her kids, well next thing I know is he is moving over to scotland to be with her - after knowing him two days. Of course I was concerned and voiced all of that but nothing. he moved over last year and after 15 years all contact between us STOPPED. I was devastated. 3 months later she emailed me saying she had made a mistake - he had left her - can she come and see me.Yes If I was a good friend I would have said yes, but I have ignored all contact from her. You see, I have since found out she had a fling with my ex husband last year and fell pregnant......................had a termination...............................bla bla bla BLA BLAsometimes there are things that you cant forgive and that to me is certainly on that list.

OMG huni, what a 'friend' :w00t: :x xx

Banned

micoo;6313344

ye im good ty, ye we went back this week :cry: got freshers flu tho, so … ye im good ty, ye we went back this week :cry: got freshers flu tho, so nt feelin to good

freshers flu = hangover :? x

student_mummy;6313416

freshers flu = hangover :? x

freshers flu = a bug tht goes round the students at FW cos its gets ehhh transfered :lol:

Banned

micoo;6313443

freshers flu = a bug tht goes round the students at FW cos its gets ehhh … freshers flu = a bug tht goes round the students at FW cos its gets ehhh transfered :lol:

lol, transferred how i wonder?? :whistling:

haha, anyways im off to bed the now, speak later huni xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625

See more discussions