uni days parcel force code please x

7 replies
Found 17th Jul
Hi everyone ,

Would someone be so kind as to provide me with a parcel force 40% unidays code please?

1. Ask
  2. Parcel
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Parcel
7 Comments

I don't think anyone will.. UNIDays are banning accounts for sharing codes. I shared codes and got banned so don't think people will risk it anymore

Ka11ran

I don't think anyone will.. UNIDays are banning accounts for sharing … I don't think anyone will.. UNIDays are banning accounts for sharing codes. I shared codes and got banned so don't think people will risk it anymore

They are indeed banning people for sharing codes as they have been for a while, i can't count how many people i've had to report to admins here for sharing these codes...

As above. Have you looked to see if one of the other carriers are competitive?

Original Poster

windym

As above. Have you looked to see if one of the other carriers are … As above. Have you looked to see if one of the other carriers are competitive?

Surely a DM is safe?

Original Poster

ceres

Why would you even want to risk someone losing their account?

I wouldn't. It was more of a question about DM'ing than anything

It is no about whether it's a DM or not. Unidays are clamping down on people sharing codes.

Even IF someone wanted to PM/provide a code (which would be silly as like everyone says, Unidays are clamping down on them), it still seems that ASK is getting clogged up with:

1) Any voucher code for XXXX
2) Meerkat Code as URGENTLY need
3) Student code for xxxxx

Problem is:

1) There is a vouchers section on HUKD
2) There is a dedicated thread in Misc and it's dead cheap to get your own years supply of codes for like £3.
3) There is a dedicted thread in Misc for people who want to beg codes or risk getting their Unidays banned.

Seems like the Mods are fed up of removing the threads for the above as they are getting left now even after people say they report them.

Edited by: "DemonOverlord" 18th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810

See more discussions