Unidays £10 PayPal

Posted 27th Mar
Hi guys
Just wanted to ask about the Unidays £10 PayPal for students, do u need to link a debit card or a bank account in order to receive the reward?
Also, can anyone vouch that they have received the £10
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I am in the same boat as you . I did this on Sunday and haven’t received my voucher . Their live chat is down and I am unable to contact them . I was wondering if I needed to link a debit card or credit card . Can someone please help me .
Edited by: "Kamran_Hussain" 27th Mar
You have to link a card that has never been associated with a PayPal account before but it will work if you meet the criteria
ChelseaRae27/03/2020 15:18

You have to link a card that has never been associated with a PayPal …You have to link a card that has never been associated with a PayPal account before but it will work if you meet the criteria

Ah okay thanks! I’ve got a PayPal account already but if I create another account and link a card that isn’t on my normal PayPal account, will it work?
tcarson99227/03/2020 15:19

Ah okay thanks! I’ve got a PayPal account already but if I create another a …Ah okay thanks! I’ve got a PayPal account already but if I create another account and link a card that isn’t on my normal PayPal account, will it work?

Yes if it’s a new accountemail address and a card that has never been registered on PayPal before it will work.
ChelseaRae27/03/2020 15:25

Yes if it’s a new accountemail address and a card that has never been r …Yes if it’s a new accountemail address and a card that has never been registered on PayPal before it will work.

Okay thanks u’ve been a legend one more thing, do you get the £10 within 2 days or does it come sooner?
No problem I can’t remember how long it took mine to come through though it was last year I did it, sorry.
How do you do it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions