Found 19th Jun
Hi guys. Just got a email saying my UNIDAYS account had been suspended due to sharing with public..

I am a genuine student, however, I only used UNIDAYS once last year, but had it for 2-3 years. And given 1-2 codes to people here. In total I may have used it 3 times, as other times I didn't notice or remember to use the discount.

I didn't know of such consequences until today. Is there any other way of obtaining a UNIDay account? This was my own account and it was genuine as I registered via my institution email couple years ago.

Helping others on here save money, on the long run will cost me more. Lol.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
15 Comments

Sorry to hear that, I've shared codes too, hope mine won't be cancelled.

Which is why you shouldn't give people your codes..

Original Poster

ellenw

Sorry to hear that, I've shared codes too, hope mine won't be cancelled.

Hope it doesn't. Best you don't share anymore

Original Poster

adam_holcombe

Which is why you shouldn't give people your codes..

....we didn't know this will happen did we? There's even a thread to share codes....

It crops up from time to time

Previous post

Ka11ran27 m ago

....we didn't know this will happen did we? There's even a thread to share …....we didn't know this will happen did we? There's even a thread to share codes....

It's against their terms of service.

Original Poster

BluePandaMan

It crops up from time to timePrevious post

That page can not be found

Original Poster

adam_holcombe

It's against their terms of service.

Well on HUKD there's many others sharing codes, and there is even a thread to share with others. Why are not going commenting on them?

Original Poster

lol Adam. It's against the terms. You asked people for codes? It's not against the terms then? You're here telling me it's against the terms when, you somehow have he authorisation to ask for a code. And the decency to tell me not to not have shared my code. Lol

Ka11ran,
When HUKD became over-run with threads begging for codes, a number of long-standing members pointed out that this is fraudulent use of Unidays and could result in loss of an account. Those posts were summarily removed by mods and in some cases, infractions were dished out so people stopped posting warnings. Birds are now coming home to roost.

Ka11ran1 h, 59 m ago

lol Adam. It's against the terms. You asked people for codes? It's not …lol Adam. It's against the terms. You asked people for codes? It's not against the terms then? You're here telling me it's against the terms when, you somehow have he authorisation to ask for a code. And the decency to tell me not to not have shared my code. Lol

Good thing i'm a card-carrying student then..

The same thing happened to me, i was not aware of this as tbh never read small print. I tried to contact unidays many times to apologise and ask for my account to be activated again but they never returned any of my pleas. They still seem to be ignoring me, looks like I've lost out due to helping people :-(

Original Poster

starhales

The same thing happened to me, i was not aware of this as tbh never read … The same thing happened to me, i was not aware of this as tbh never read small print. I tried to contact unidays many times to apologise and ask for my account to be activated again but they never returned any of my pleas. They still seem to be ignoring me, looks like I've lost out due to helping people :-(

Same as me. Helped save a few people couple quid, which left me to make a bigger loss overtime. Oh well.

If you've had it for 2-3 years would it not have expired soon anyway?

Original Poster

kay1992

If you've had it for 2-3 years would it not have expired soon anyway?

No, it asked for re-verification start of this year. I did and allowed me again until 18/09/2019 something around that month.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions