UNIDAYS banned me for sharing a code on here!

Posted 17th Sep
please be careful as they have banned me for sharing a just eat code on here. they says its misconduct so please share all codes in PMS etc. I dont know how they found that I posted the code here, as the code is obviously personal but someone must have reported me for putting it here and they must have traced back the code to my account.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
deleted1410297
Good job Unidays. Don’t break T&Cs.
25 Comments
thats terrible! Hope the swine gets crabs
deleted1410297
Good job Unidays. Don’t break T&Cs.
HUKD’s do have a warning on the unidays code sharing thread

hotukdeals.com/dis…900

38478310-YPO6L.jpg
A member used someone else’s unidays code on Adidas recently and their whole order was cancelled

hotukdeals.com/com…927
I don't think it's for code sharing otherwise there would be alot of people banned. It's for something else. Did they not state why?
MR112317/09/2019 11:22

I don't think it's for code sharing otherwise there would be alot of …I don't think it's for code sharing otherwise there would be alot of people banned. It's for something else. Did they not state why?

They have been banning people for that reason for a while, did loads of them last year about this time.
How did you get 3 .ac.uk email ?
david58717/09/2019 11:15

Lol I dont actually care I have 2 ac.uk emails

And now you have made a point of that on here, you will lose your other one!
Or they’re checking details when the order is made.

Bro I need a unidays code desperately can you pm me one
Wow I didn't know about this. So they are looking on that thread for people searching/handing out codes

That's the thanks you get for trying to help people
Can I have a code for samsung website
frakison17/09/2019 14:01

That's the thanks you get for trying to help people

Sorry I didnt mean to come across rude, it was more to the people reading that i know reported me to unidays, and it was a more "shove it where the sun dont shine" to them
banned you say, begs the question how you managed to post this then.
I have been banned by unidays, for posting the code on hotukdeals, not banned on hotukdeals
david58717/09/2019 15:46

Sorry I didnt mean to come across rude, it was more to the people reading …Sorry I didnt mean to come across rude, it was more to the people reading that i know reported me to unidays, and it was a more "shove it where the sun dont shine" to them

You didn’t and you misunderstood, I was talking about the comment made to you, ie YOU tried to help others and got flamed for ot
frakison17/09/2019 22:23

You didn’t and you misunderstood, I was talking about the comment made to y …You didn’t and you misunderstood, I was talking about the comment made to you, ie YOU tried to help others and got flamed for ot

Oh lol
MR112317/09/2019 11:22

I don't think it's for code sharing otherwise there would be alot of …I don't think it's for code sharing otherwise there would be alot of people banned. It's for something else. Did they not state why?

*Shares code on a public forum.
*Gets Banned.
"I don't think it's for code sharing...".

It's against their T&C's, if you code share, you get banned - simple.
M0nk3h19/09/2019 12:21

*Shares code on a public forum.*Gets Banned."I don't think it's for code …*Shares code on a public forum.*Gets Banned."I don't think it's for code sharing...".It's against their T&C's, if you code share, you get banned - simple.

Its for openly posting the code, course they can put the code on their system and see which account it was sent to because it's unique otherwise would be very difficult. Direct message no problems.
Edited by: "MR1123" 19th Sep
MR112319/09/2019 12:43

Its for openly posting the code, course they can put the code on their …Its for openly posting the code, course they can put the code on their system and see which account it was sent to because it's unique otherwise would be very difficult. Direct message no problems.

Thing is though, and I could purely be naive, since the abuse you don't know if they've began to crack down further. Regardless of the method, sharing a code is against their T's and C's. If you share a code, you take that risk. Obviously, using PM reduces that but a risk regardless.

Don’t suppose you could pm me an Ugg code mate??
Anyone pm me a offspring code pretty please
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants