Expired

unidays code for missguided - be an angel! ;-)

Found 19th May 2016
Can someone please be an angel and share a unidays code for Missguided? I'd be so glad if someone could share it. /Love from Sweden to ya'll
Community Updates
9 Comments
Just sign up to Unidays with your student email address and you'll be able to get one.
Original Poster
Thank you Ace, this doesnt work though since im from Sweden - "Unfortunately, due to the way we verify student status our service isn't currently available to students studying in Sweden."

So thats why im asking someone here to be nice and share a valid code please, please
UNIE95NBVZEO
Original Poster
santashippo

UNIE95NBVZEO

So nice of you, it says its not valid though...
You'll need a specific code for students from Sweden. Student codes from the UK will only work in the UK.
Original Poster
IHaveFangs

You'll need a specific code for students from Sweden. Student codes from … You'll need a specific code for students from Sweden. Student codes from the UK will only work in the UK.

Oh ok you sure about that? Then thats probably why the code didnt work.. Thank you anyways guys, have a nice day everyone
Original Poster
santashippo

UNIE95NBVZEO

I got it to work after all, thank you SO MUCH really. I appreciate it alot and hope you have a wonderful day!! 8)X)
Does anyone have a student discount code for missguided I could use please?
Hi can someone pleaseeee give me a uni days code for miss guided? xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants