Groups

unidays code needed plssssss :))

hi
    Can any one pls pls pm me a unidays code for H&M pls pls I would really appreciate any help from you guys plsss thank youuuu:)

10 Comments

Hi. H&M are no longer available in the Unidays site.

Original Poster

vassy4u

Hi. H&M are no longer available in the Unidays site.

Thanks for letting me know

suzain

Thanks for letting me know

let know if your looking for any other merchant. I can provide you the code.

vassy4u

let know if your looking for any other merchant. I can provide you the … let know if your looking for any other merchant. I can provide you the code.

Hi
    Do you have the matrix code?

Original Poster

vassy4u

let know if your looking for any other merchant. I can provide you the … let know if your looking for any other merchant. I can provide you the code.

Oh that's great thanks so much... will surely ask you for the code if needed..

masterbruce

HiDo you have the matrix code?

http://i65.tinypic.com/2duxyqq.gif

Unfortunately suzain you missed out as H&M had a unidays code until midnight yesterday for 20% off. Normally it's only 10%. Hopefully the discount will return soon.

Unfortunately suzain you missed out as H&M had a unidays code until midnight yesterday for 20% off. Normally it's only 10%. Hopefully the discount will return soon.

vassy4u

Sometimes, rarely, ASK delivers the LOLs.

Original Poster

A2EEM

Unfortunately suzain you missed out as H&M had a unidays code until … Unfortunately suzain you missed out as H&M had a unidays code until midnight yesterday for 20% off. Normally it's only 10%. Hopefully the discount will return soon.

yes hope so
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £1000 @ Capital FM1919
      2. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 2:25pm Saturday 09/09)22
      3. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 International Giveaway!77
      4. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag99

See more discussions