Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Unidays question

Posted 3rd Jul 2020
Hi,

Does anyone know whether Unidays do discounts for Asics (online)?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Yes they do, it’s 20% discount also at the moment
shadowfall03/07/2020 12:55

Yes they do, it’s 20% discount also at the moment

Thank you!
Do you know if it’s just a code or would you need to sign into their website with your own account? (Sorry about all the questions).
MGC1703/07/2020 13:39

Thank you! Do you know if it’s just a code or would you need to sign into t …Thank you! Do you know if it’s just a code or would you need to sign into their website with your own account? (Sorry about all the questions).

When you’re signed into UNiDAYS you can generate a code for 20% off full price items
MGC1703/07/2020 13:39

Thank you! Do you know if it’s just a code or would you need to sign into t …Thank you! Do you know if it’s just a code or would you need to sign into their website with your own account? (Sorry about all the questions).

Its a code, do you have a Unidays account
ellenw03/07/2020 14:05

Its a code, do you have a Unidays account

Thank you! No, don’t have one but wanted to know if they did discounts. I need to buy a pair of trainers but they are so expensive! Will try to get hold of one, maybe in one of the forums or from a friend
MGC1703/07/2020 14:19

Thank you! No, don’t have one but wanted to know if they did discounts. I n …Thank you! No, don’t have one but wanted to know if they did discounts. I need to buy a pair of trainers but they are so expensive! Will try to get hold of one, maybe in one of the forums or from a friend

Check pm
Thanks for posting this, I didn't realise that you could get a discount.

I'll have to ask around and see if I can find a code, thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text