Groups

Uniross AAA Rechargeable batteries?

Anyone know where to get 4 x AAA batteries that will work with this charger:

amazon.co.uk/Uni…X8Y

Thank you!

17 Comments

ebay

maybe not just looked closely at that charger and its for AA batteries only?

You need AA batteries for that.
    You can get them anywhere, they don't look special to me.

or has it a seperate part beneath where the batteries are shown that enables you to recharge other types?

our local £ shop does 4 rechargable AA batteries for £1 and theyre ok,use them in my camera

Sorry to change the subject.
    Mardy did you see my reply about your Wii fit.

Jumpingphil;2703580

Sorry to change the subject.Mardy did you see my reply about your Wii fit.

no? let me go see now if i can find it

have updated it sorry phil for not doing it sooner

Original Poster

It has a seperate part just beside the part under where the AA batteries go.

Pound shop your best bet?

_Darren_;2703696

It has a seperate part just beside the part under where the AA batteries … It has a seperate part just beside the part under where the AA batteries go.Pound shop your best bet?

yeah try the £ shop if you dont have any luck let me know and next time im down there i shall grab you a packet:thumbsup:

maplin

I have got 4 of these AAA sealed ones from Uniross (bought double set just in case I would need) which will go with this charger.

I will check it at home in the evening & let you know, if you are interested?

try poundstretcher or instore thats were i got mine from

Original Poster

Mardyass;2703722

yeah try the £ shop if you dont have any luck let me know and next time … yeah try the £ shop if you dont have any luck let me know and next time im down there i shall grab you a packet:thumbsup:

Thanks alot, i'll try the shop and let you know :thumbsup:

Original Poster

KOGONAI;2703765

I have got 4 of these AAA sealed ones from Uniross (bought double set … I have got 4 of these AAA sealed ones from Uniross (bought double set just in case I would need) which will go with this charger.I will check it at home in the evening & let you know, if you are interested?

I'm intrested but only if i can't find them when i'm out today

Will let you know!

_Darren_;2703871

I'm intrested but only if i can't find them when i'm out today :pWill let … I'm intrested but only if i can't find them when i'm out today :pWill let you know!

Although you never mentioned that in the first post. Did you?? :lol:

Get mine off ebay

Mardyass;2703517

ebay :)maybe not just looked closely at that charger and its for AA … ebay :)maybe not just looked closely at that charger and its for AA batteries only?

Jumpingphil;2703549

You need AA batteries for that.You can get them anywhere, they don't look … You need AA batteries for that.You can get them anywhere, they don't look special to me.

Amazon says:-# Plug-In Charger (RC103476) for Ni-MH and Ni-Cad … Amazon says:-# Plug-In Charger (RC103476) for Ni-MH and Ni-Cad rechargeable batteries# Includes 4 x 2000mAh Ni-MH AA rechargeable batteries# Will charge AAA, AA and PP3 size batteries

I bought lots of rechargable batteries from 7dayshop and very happy with them.. would recommend.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions