Universal credit!

Posted 24th Apr
Sorry to ask such a random question on here but I'm really stuck

Long story short our family business is not currently trading due to Covid. We made a new claim to universal credit to tide us over for the next few months. After the nightmarish application process it's now time for me to input this months income when we log into the universal credit site.

The problem l have is there is no box anywhere for me to fill in this info? Do I just add it to the journal? I have looked this up online bit cant see anything.

If anyone knows I'd be really grateful for your help xx
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Just add it into your journal and if there is a problem they will reply to you
Look on your "to do" list. There should be a process that enables you to do it from there. I did mine on Saturday.
Usually they ask on 5th of every month for previous month's income/expenses. On 8th according to your income and expenses, they will tell you how much you will be paid on 12th. Hope that helps
StonkwellBogtrotter24/04/2020 11:10

Look on your "to do" list. There should be a process that enables you to …Look on your "to do" list. There should be a process that enables you to do it from there. I did mine on Saturday.

Thanks but theres nothing on it . X
saphiryman24/04/2020 12:05

Usually they ask on 5th of every month for previous month's …Usually they ask on 5th of every month for previous month's income/expenses. On 8th according to your income and expenses, they will tell you how much you will be paid on 12th. Hope that helps

It’s different for everyone, it’s down to what date you get paid
Save yourself the trouble if you and your partner together have got more than £16k in savings.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions