Groups

Universal Resort Orlando

As part of my ridiculous trip to America that keeps expanding, my friend and I have added on a trip to Orlando specifically to go to Harry Potter World (too cool). What I want to know is...should we get a 2 park ticket and go to Universal Studios as well?

I'm looking on the website but it's hurting my eyes. I don't like rollercoasters...is there much point in me going to Universal Studios as well as Islands of Adventure?

I like teacups. Thanks.

5 Comments

Universal Studios is superb, well worth a visit, there is some big coasters there but so much more to do too.
    I'd recommend it and will back it up by going there myself in October. It's a must do park.

If you don't like rollercoasters, then I think you would prefer Universal. It has more 'non thrill' rides such as 'The Simpsons' and 'Shrek'.
    Both parks are excellent though.

Have a nice time.

Original Poster

Okay, thaaaaaaanks! If there's lots of other stuff to do at Universal Studios then I guess I'll go there as well! Will rep you both.

If your going to Universal / Islands of Adventure (both awesome parks) you really really really should go to see Blueman group who play there every night in a small stadium between the 2 parks !!!

If your going in October you really should also go to haloween horror nights which is held at Universal and is awesome too!!!

]http//ww…spx

and

]http//ww…LLM

Is awesome entertainment!!

Yep u gotta go!!!

I haven't been for years so it is about time I went again it was excellent last time and I wished I had more time there....

Have a fab time:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767222
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      4. Spotify Family Premium share59

See more discussions