Universal Studios

Found 17th Sep 2017
Can anyone give me (& three other adults ) advice. We want to buy tickets for one day at Universal - what is the best and cheapest way to do it ?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I would love to hear this too^ considering going there for my 18th (saving as I work).
I think you need more than one day pass to be honest. The park is massive and you have two to parks to visit with the way the Harry Potter areas are setup. You’ll want to go on Hogwarts Express and that needs a dual park ticket I believe.

i got my tickets from Attraction Tickets Direct.

CJ.
If you have loads of time on your hands you could do one of these timeshare pitches and get free tickets, breakfast and drop off to your destination. We did that on a visit once.
You just need to say NO at the end....quite strongly as they are pushy.
Edited by: "ran123ran" 18th Sep 2017
ran123ran25 m ago

If you have loads of time on your hands you could do one of these …If you have loads of time on your hands you could do one of these timeshare pitches and get free tickets, breakfast and drop off to your destination. We did that on a visit once.You just need to say NO at the end....quite strongly as they are pushy.

a great way to spend time on your holiday ??
All depends on how much time you have. We had been orlando several times and on this occasion we were there for nearly 3 weeks weeks and there were 6 of us in our group. We had disney passes but nothing for universal...so we decided to give it a go.
mattmerch6 h, 17 m ago

a great way to spend time on your holiday ??

It's free tickets to universal studios which if my memory serves is about £30 so that's worth sitting for a hour or so imo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants