Universal studios Florida in November

Found 10th Oct 2017
Hi
Any advice on where to buy Universal studio tickets?

Universal Orlando™ 3 Park Explorer Ticket

Ive looked at
American Attractions - £212
Expedia £226.27
universal-bookings.co.uk - £232
LoveOrlandotikets.o.uk - £207
FloridaTix.com - £217
Attraction tickets direct - £223
Travel republic - £210

I'm hoping someone has a discount code or knows a better deal, also are there one day tickets to Universal Studios?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Given that the official site has those tickets at £241 you are already getting a bulk buying discount. I've used Attraction tickets direct before, but that was over a decade ago! You can buy them in Florida but you are taking a risk that you either might not be able to get one or that the exchange rate moves and you end up paying more.

Original Poster

Ar460rn4 h, 57 m ago

Given that the official site has those tickets at £241 you are already …Given that the official site has those tickets at £241 you are already getting a bulk buying discount. I've used Attraction tickets direct before, but that was over a decade ago! You can buy them in Florida but you are taking a risk that you either might not be able to get one or that the exchange rate moves and you end up paying more.

Thanks Ar460rn

I'd say that's a good price, some times they have gate discounts but it's very rare.

Have a nice time, pack a poncho

Original Poster

Thanks darlodge
going next month so fingers crossed it wont rain !

Original Poster

Got the tickets for universal at the gate, mam only wanted to do one day at universal. Harry Potter fan 😁saw what she wanted and that was that! It rained one day and foggy on two mornings, mam got sunburnt. November is the time to do disney.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants