Universal studios Orlando tickets

Posted 5th Jan
Does anyone know the best and cheapest website to buy 2 adult 1 child tickets to universal and islands of adventure with access to city walk I want to visit these on different days
Day1 universal
Day 2 islands of adventure

Any tips is appreciated for our stay.

Also just booked enclave hotel and suites on international drive

Planning on going 14th -17th April 2020 traveling over from gulf coast then back again to finish the holiday

Any tips places to visit opening times websites for cheap tickets is appreciated thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
You can access City Walk for free so no need to worry about that.

We normally get our tickets from Florida Tix or Attraction Tickets, but I have got some decent prices on Expedia last year for DisneyWorld tickets (not sure if they do Universal but worth a look).
dbizal05/01/2020 10:04

You can access City Walk for free so no need to worry about that. We …You can access City Walk for free so no need to worry about that. We normally get our tickets from Florida Tix or Attraction Tickets, but I have got some decent prices on Expedia last year for DisneyWorld tickets (not sure if they do Universal but worth a look).

Yea I just had a quick look but only seems to be 14day open ticket rather than just day tickets prices at £270 and I’m sure it’s cheaper to buy just day tickets at around £119 each a day.
chelsea198905/01/2020 10:10

Yea I just had a quick look but only seems to be 14day open ticket rather …Yea I just had a quick look but only seems to be 14day open ticket rather than just day tickets prices at £270 and I’m sure it’s cheaper to buy just day tickets at around £119 each a day.

Thanks for letting me know about city walk do you know roughly how much taxis are from city walk to a 10min drive hotel away

Yea I just had a quick look but only seems to be 14day open ticket rather …Yea I just had a quick look but only seems to be 14day open ticket rather than just day tickets prices at £270 and I’m sure it’s cheaper to buy just day tickets at around £119 each a day.

Yeah longer tickets are cheaper/better value, day tickets are a rip off in my opinion. Although you could probably do Both Universal parks in a single day (depending on how busy it is and what rides you want to go on). Obviously if you are queuing for Hagrids then you may want to go two days haha.

Use Uber or Lyft, not sure on the pricing - but you can check on the app - even if you aren't out there. Although Universal are now adding on extra fees for taxis, so may be worth hopping on a park bus to the closest hotel and get an uber from there.
Ok great thanks il get on Uber now
Tickets from the cheaper sites are normally just the 14 day ones unfortunately, so you'll probably end up paying a bit more than you need. Universal's website might be one of the best places to buy the shorter trip ones, we certainly found this last time we only wanted a couple of day tickets. We saved a bit by buying in advance from the US site rather than just buying at the gate. Just had a look for you and you can currently get:

3-Park, 3-Day Promotional Ticket - Universal, Islands and Volcano Bay water park - Visit one park per day for $254 (approx £195 for adults)
2-Park - 2-Day Ticket - Universal and Islands - Visit one park per day - $234 (approx £180 for adults)

They will probably add a bit of tax on when you get to checkout though!

Also, The Enclave will probably do free shuttle transfers to Universal if you're looking to save money, check their website to make sure
Edited by: "Psychobunni" 5th Jan
If you go with Attraction Tickets TopCashBack do money back, I’d suggest Lyft rather than Uber as it’s cheaper and you get discounts upon signing up.

I doubt you could do both parks in one day, we did a park each day and was still shattered by the end of the day.

But please please please go to Volcano Bay, it’s the best water park I’ve been to. Would never do the slide at the top of the volcano again though. No no no

You would need park hopping tickets to ride hogwarts express so make sure you get those..

the 14 day tickets are great as you get more time to explore and aren’t tied to do everything quick..

Mse has a few quid off one of the sites but can’t remember which.
chelsea198905/01/2020 10:11

Thanks for letting me know about city walk do you know roughly how much …Thanks for letting me know about city walk do you know roughly how much taxis are from city walk to a 10min drive hotel away

Ur hotel might offer free shuttles most have something in place also we have walked to universal a few times it’s not that bad a walk if ur at idrive
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions