Unknown Charge on Credit Card from Amazon

Found 4th Jun
Anyone able to help me? I have noticed a charge on my credit card statement "Amazon Digital Svcs, Amzn.Com/Bill". I have no idea what this relates to, and have been unable to find a current phone number for Customer Services to ask them. I've checked through my orders and my subscriptions but am completely baffled.
Anyone have any ideas please ?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
How much is it for?
Just debate it ( ask for refund through card provider ) if that’s the case , then they might give receipt or more details about it
It is a charge for a digital purchase by the look of it.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…580
hethekid6 h, 42 m ago

Just debate it ( ask for refund through card provider ) if that’s the case …Just debate it ( ask for refund through card provider ) if that’s the case , then they might give receipt or more details about it

think you mean dispute it. Have this image of Theresa may and Jeremy Corbin having a ding dong over it at prime minister's questions time now
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 5th Jun
You need to check:
Physical orders - goods you bought off amazon
Digital orders - stuff you may have bought from your tv (prime movies)
Subscription - prime renewal?
Amazon checkout - this will require checking your emails to see if you paid via amazon checkout at any websites you shopped at (similar to using PayPal/Apple pay).

Customer services can be contacted via the contact us/customer service section (my account), options normally are call back/online chat/email.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 5th Jun
Oh just one more thing, the unidentified charge is on your credit card statement rather than one of those spam emails who try and get you logged in on a fake amazon site right? If you have fallen victim to one of those sites, change your password immediately and take any other action such as two factor authentication to secure your account.
If it is for £1 then you’re good, it’s just a verification charge. They refund that after a few days
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants