Expired

Unknown number called me

Found 4th Apr
So I had an unknown number call me. I missed the call but the voicemail they left me said my full name (first, middle and last).

I don’t recognise the number, and where it’s from is half an hour away from me. I’ve searched the number in Google but have come up empty.

The only thing I think of that it could be is my new job, as that’s the only place I’ve given my full name to recently (but that was elsewhere, and where I was called from before that wasn’t directly them, wasn’t from Basingstoke).

Do I call them back or leave it? I don’t know if you can get charged a premium by calling them back (it’s a Basingstoke number by the way).
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
If its important they will call back.
Probably a debt tracing co.
PM the number. I'll try and look it up.
st8mike1 m ago

Probably a debt tracing co.

Definitely not
Paddy_o_furniture3 m ago

PM the number. I'll try and look it up.

Just got a call from them just as I was replying to the other comment. NHS appointment reminder! No clue why as I never signed up for them! They’ve been sending texts before (which didn’t really bother me) but not calling

My hospital isn’t in Basingstoke otherwise I might have guessed it was the hospital Going to find out how to get my number off the appointment reminder list now
Edited by: "Mechtup" 4th Apr
Mechtup2 m ago

Just got a call from them just as I was replying to the other comment. NHS …Just got a call from them just as I was replying to the other comment. NHS appointment reminder! No clue why as I never signed up for them! They’ve been sending texts before (which didn’t really bother me) but not calling My hospital isn’t in Basingstoke otherwise I might have guessed it was the hospital Going to find out how to get my number off the appointment reminder list now

No bother.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants