Unlimited BurgerKing App Vouchers/Deals trick

Found 24th Nov 2015
The trick is simple.
1) If you redeem any BurgerKing voucher (i.e. Double Cheeseburger when you buy one) from the app, that voucher is gone from the app and you can't use it again.
2) Just uninstall the BurgerKing app, and install it again, voilà! All the previously used vouchers are back in the app.
3) Rinse and repeat ad infinitum.
Note: I never sign in, I just use the "skip for now option" for the app. I have tried this on several android phones, so someone needs to confirm for iphones.

Some of the vouchers include:
Chicken Royale Single Sandwich (£1.99)
2 Chicken Royale Single Sandwich or Whoppers (£3.99)
Free Double Cheeseburger when you buy one
Any Coffee (£0.99)
Free Whopper when you buy one
Community Updates
21 Comments
If you're rooted just use Titanium Backup to wipe the app data and that will save reinstalling it every time. Or you can wipe the data under Android settings.
Thank you for sharing this info OP.
OR
JUST
SCREEN
SHOT
Banned
effingandjeffing

ORJUSTSCREENSHOT

Or buy some decent food instead and dont be such a cheapskate.

365pizza

ohhhhhh
you again
365pizza

Says the person called 365pizza X) X) X)
Banned
moneysavingkitten

Says the person called 365pizza X)X)X)

I dont really eat Pizza 365 days of the year. Only an idiot would think that.
365pizza

I dont really eat Pizza 365 days of the year. Only an idiot would think … I dont really eat Pizza 365 days of the year. Only an idiot would think that.

Hey, you picked the name. Not me X)
Banned
moneysavingkitten

Hey, you picked the name. Not me X)

Thats true.

So do you have problems getting served when you go to the shops looking for bargains?
365pizza

Thats true.So do you have problems getting served when you go to the … Thats true.So do you have problems getting served when you go to the shops looking for bargains?

Why? Because I'm a kitten?
Banned
365pizza

365pizza Offline
i large Ham and Pineapple please
Pizza Express

3 references to pizza in your profile X)
I reckon he's gone for a pizza now.
Anyone have a problem with the BK App, doesn't work on my newer phone - is it just my phone, or is it not compatible with lollipop?
Original Poster

matth9999

Anyone have a problem with the BK App, doesn't work on my newer phone - … Anyone have a problem with the BK App, doesn't work on my newer phone - is it just my phone, or is it not compatible with lollipop?

I use it on lollipop with no issues, what is your phone?
DrStrangehate

I use it on lollipop with no issues, what is your phone?

Xperia Z1 - the app works, but cannot get the offer codes up - just shows the wait spinner and then goes away
Original Poster
matth9999

Xperia Z1 - the app works, but cannot get the offer codes up - just shows … Xperia Z1 - the app works, but cannot get the offer codes up - just shows the wait spinner and then goes away

Not sure of issue, but try turning GPS off. I had issues with the app few times with GPS on.
I've not got the app as I haven't been to Burger King in years. I'm taking my son and his friends there after the cinema in a couple of weeks. 6 of them to feed so vouchers could be good. Can you only use 1 voucher per order or I could use multiple ones as long as each one is different and I haven't used this trick?
1 per order I believe.

There should be a .pdf file of the vouchers on this site somewhere so it might be better/easier to print them off and use them as the app is usually a ball ache to use in my experience.
365pizza

I dont really eat Pizza 365 days of the year. Only an idiot would think … I dont really eat Pizza 365 days of the year. Only an idiot would think that.

....hey!!!!
im really worried for `365pizza` if you`re are OK can you let us know
you have gone suspiciously quiet after you got pwnd, ownd & loand
Banned
effingandjeffing

im really worried for `365pizza` if you`re are OK can you let us knowyou … im really worried for `365pizza` if you`re are OK can you let us knowyou have gone suspiciously quiet after you got pwnd, ownd & loand

Ohhhhh

You again.

Apparently that's a real great put down. Nice one.

Hope that let you know all is well. Hadn't been online all day today, but thank's for letting me know you creamed your pants at comments not even worthy of reply. You must be easily thrilled.

Apologies in.advance if I don't reply for a bit. Just so you know, you haven't pwnd ownd loand or any other daft term you want to use. Just means I've gone to bed and haven't seen your awesomely devastating put down.

But at least I'm safe in the knowledge you've had a double burger king. You tell 'em tiger.

Nighty night.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants