Unlimited data, anyone but Three.

Posted 3rd Dec
Hello guys, how is everyone? I am getting nothing but issues with Three and trying to get out of my contract. Endless issues with there network in terms of data, really slow speeds.

If I can cancel it, currently have a complaint in, which company would you recommend to put a sim in a 4G router for unlimited data.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
tell me about it! stuck in a 2 year contract and 4g wont work! does once i move mast area. according to them no problems tho! have to stick to 3g at about 5mps. driving me mad. think i will palm it off to the kids and go back to vodafone
I was paying £5 per month for unlimited data with Three but data speed and coverage was ridiculous. I’ve now moved to EE and know everything will be much better as my brother is with Virgin Mobile (EE) and when I have no coverage and slow speed he gets coverage and fast speed. Worth getting a EE PAYG sim, buy a 30 days bundle and try out the network if you never used EE
Edited by: "toyota1" 3rd Dec
toyota103/12/2019 06:30

I was paying £5 per month for unlimited data with Three but data speed and …I was paying £5 per month for unlimited data with Three but data speed and coverage was ridiculous. I’ve now moved to EE and know everything will be much better as my brother is with Virgin Mobile (EE) and when I have no coverage and slow speed he gets coverage and fast speed. Worth getting a EE PAYG sim, buy a 30 days bundle and try out the network if you never used EE

How much do you pay for unlimited data with EE? Is that on 12 month contract or 30 days?
Craig201803/12/2019 07:16

How much do you pay for unlimited data with EE? Is that on 12 month …How much do you pay for unlimited data with EE? Is that on 12 month contract or 30 days?

I didn’t go for unlimited data with EE, I went for 60gb for £14. Maybe on renewal I’ll see if EE could do me a good price on unlimited data aha
I get some crazy speeds with ee, faster than my fibre
Voxi
Voxi £30 per month
Vodafone £30 p.m. x 12 months or £32 x 1 months
EE £34 p.m. x 12 months
O2 £35 p.m. x 12 months
A quick live chat with a nice rep from EE should get you Unlimited everything for £28 (down from £34)
Same with Vodafone should be £26 (from £30) but make sure you go for the unlimited speed package.

O2 limit to 600gb and max of 12 devices tethering. Which depend on useage may rule them out.

Vodafone may only give you 3G depending on router, in my experience!! EE started on 3G then switched to 4G (must be setting update/APn or band setting)

Also I don't think Voda offer a fixed IP, which again depending on use may give you problems.

Whichever one you decide to go with always test with a PAYG SIM first!!!
Edited by: "360finder" 3rd Dec
toyota103/12/2019 06:30

I was paying £5 per month for unlimited data with Three but data speed and …I was paying £5 per month for unlimited data with Three but data speed and coverage was ridiculous. I’ve now moved to EE and know everything will be much better as my brother is with Virgin Mobile (EE) and when I have no coverage and slow speed he gets coverage and fast speed. Worth getting a EE PAYG sim, buy a 30 days bundle and try out the network if you never used EE

lol , that could be why i couldn’t see you spamming all the Three posts with your special £5 deal .
Try EE me too signed up for EE black friday 60gb bundle for £16 had enough of three speeds across the whole Manchester.
only paying £3 for unlimited data with three network once they decided to kick me off the plan will request a pac code and transfer my number over to EE.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants