Unlimited data sims

Posted 16th May
Hi All,

I currently have three as a mobile network (through SMARTY) for my home MiFi but have found the network to be unstable.

Wondering if you have any recommendations in terms of best value/stable SIMO deals? I’ve been looking between Vodafone and EE.

I have a Virgin Mobile personally and get 70Mb with them but note the unlimited sim only deal with them is only for Virgin customers.

Your feedback/comments are welcome! Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Have you tried forcing your router onto 3g only? Sometimes that improves the stability. Most people are recommending Voxi if your Three data is poor. No long commitment and a glitch means the apparently limited data turns out to be unlimited... for however long that lasts.
Try Voxi first
EE is expensive
Vodafone's Voxi = £10/m unmetered no contract no credit check.
harrythefish16/05/2020 18:09

Have you tried forcing your router onto 3g only? Sometimes that improves …Have you tried forcing your router onto 3g only? Sometimes that improves the stability. Most people are recommending Voxi if your Three data is poor. No long commitment and a glitch means the apparently limited data turns out to be unlimited... for however long that lasts.

Thanks! I’ve given it a try but speeds reduce to <1Mb so don’t think that’ll work. I’ll give Voxi a try as that seems to the shared recommendation.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions