Unlimited Fiber Broadband Deal Recommendation

Found 11th Jun
Can any one please recommend Best unlimited Fiber BB Deal with cheapest price available and Best speed with good reviews
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Virgin if you can get it
Cakeboy7922 m ago

Virgin if you can get it

Thanks But Virgin media not available in my area.:( Any other recommendations please with price as well along speed.
They'll all be much of a muchness on speed then as it's only fibre to the cabinet and then normal copper wire to your house. I wouldn't know who to go with as we've been with Virgin for years and I don't know what packages anyone else offers or what customer service is like
Cakeboy792 m ago

They'll all be much of a muchness on speed then as it's only fibre to the …They'll all be much of a muchness on speed then as it's only fibre to the cabinet and then normal copper wire to your house. I wouldn't know who to go with as we've been with Virgin for years and I don't know what packages anyone else offers or what customer service is like

Thanks
many of the cheaper ones throttle back at max 38mb or 52mb download when your line might be capable of 76mb to try and charge u extra for it , so make sure u check before you sign up
jase.238 m ago

many of the cheaper ones throttle back at max 38mb or 52mb download when …many of the cheaper ones throttle back at max 38mb or 52mb download when your line might be capable of 76mb to try and charge u extra for it , so make sure u check before you sign up

Thanks Jase.2 for info. Can you please guide how to reliably check before sign up?
SAM_Londn12 h, 30 m ago

Thanks But Virgin media not available in my area.:( Any other …Thanks But Virgin media not available in my area.:( Any other recommendations please with price as well along speed.

Same here cannot get Virgin! Hopefully Government uses its brains and when HS2 rolls out run the gear along side it and span off to the whole country!
SAM_Londn11th Jun

Thanks Jase.2 for info. Can you please guide how to reliably check before …Thanks Jase.2 for info. Can you please guide how to reliably check before sign up?

Hi sorry for the delay, havent been on for a couple of days.

Talk Talk for example hide it in the terms - they advertise this hero low cost fibre product Fast Fibre for £25.50 (was £33.50) + £30 set up fee but dont exactly cry out that they throttle the speed back if you choose the lowest price package - terms below show its 35mb average and the fibre speedboost product for £30.50 is average 63mb

BT Consumer are a bit clearer on their main pages that they have 38mb / 52mb / 76mb products depending on the price, but its £6 then another £10 per month dearer to get the faster speed products, where as some SP's will give you 76mb on all tariffs if the line can support it

Faster FibreLatest offer fixed for the entire minimum term of your contract (£33.50 per month for 24 month contract, £25.50 per month for 18 month contract, £33.50 per month for 12 month contract) £33.50 per month thereafter. Plus a £30 set-up fee. Offer is available until 13/07/2018.) This plan has fibre broadband with average speeds of 35Mb. Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of our customer base at peak time (8pm-10pm). Speeds will vary depending on a number of different factors. Your exact speed estimate will be given at point of sale.

Faster Fibre Speed Boost(£38.50 per month for 24 month contract, £30.50 per month for 18 month contract, £38.50 per month for 12 month contract) £38.50 per month thereafter. Plus a £30 set-up fee. Offer is available until 13/07/2018.) This plan has fibre broadband with average speeds of 63Mb. Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of our customer base at peak time (8pm-10pm). Speeds will vary depending on a number of different factors. Your exact speed estimate will be given at point of sale.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants