EXPIRED

Unlimited: four World Cup team's football shirts to give away, the very same ones worn by the hunky footballers in the Come Dine With Me Footballer's Special

SuperEd
Love Come Dine With Me? Love football? Then imagine your glee when we tell you that we've got four World Cup team's football shirts to give away, the very same ones worn by the hunky footballers in the Come Dine With Me Footballer's Special

Thanks to the people at The Kitbag World Cup Store in Manchester, one winner will receive the England shirt worn by Carlton Palmer, the Brazil shirt worn by Frank Worthington, the Holland shirt worn by Neil Razor Ruddock and the Nigeria shirt worn by John Fashanu. Each shirt has been signed by the contestant who wore it. Win this prize and you can be the envy of all your pals, as well as showing tremendous patriotism and support for four teams -any of who might win the World Cup in South Africa. Or they might not. Either way, you'll have four fabulous football shirts.

For a chance of winning a piece of television and sporting history, simply answer the question below.

What does the term WAG stand for?

ANSWER: Wives and Girlfriends

4 Comments

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks
i wish the answer was Warthogs and Groundhogs
because most of them like like Warthogs and Groundhogs lol

Original Poster SuperEd

robertkay;8811572

thanksi wish the answer was Warthogs and Groundhogs because most of them … thanksi wish the answer was Warthogs and Groundhogs because most of them like like Warthogs and Groundhogs lol

LOL was thinking the same thing :-D

:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    2. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…77
    3. Win a £250 Pride of Britain voucher @ Pride of Britain88
    4. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]44

See more discussions