Unlimited Hot drink Refills £1.35 @ Wetherspoons (Mocha and Hot Chocolate now included)

Posted 9th Feb
Been having unlimited Teas for awhile now. Sometimes with a meal, or just on its own while waiting on a bus or train. Very convenient can even get a take away cup.

Now Hot chocolate and Mocha has been included my life is finally complete, and don't need to smuggle chocolate powder in with me anymore

3403814-JE7W7.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Done this for ages
Didn't realise hot chocolate was included, do you have to ask them to refill every time or is it self service?
jamie1509/02/2020 18:43

Didn't realise hot chocolate was included, do you have to ask them to …Didn't realise hot chocolate was included, do you have to ask them to refill every time or is it self service?

Added hot chocolate a few month ago, it’s all self service
Arto09/02/2020 18:44

Added hot chocolate a few month ago, it’s all self service

Thanks, looks interesting.
Been self service for ages, which is great. It was a pain going down the spoons on a Saturday morning for breakfast, had to wait whilst the bartender's faffed about making coffee and frothing milk before you could order your pint. If you aren't going to drink alcohol at the pub in the morning go to McDonald's where they will serve you a milkshake.
666FU09/02/2020 19:14

Been self service for ages, which is great. It was a pain going down the …Been self service for ages, which is great. It was a pain going down the spoons on a Saturday morning for breakfast, had to wait whilst the bartender's faffed about making coffee and frothing milk before you could order your pint. If you aren't going to drink alcohol at the pub in the morning go to McDonald's where they will serve you a milkshake.

With a paper straw
Arto09/02/2020 18:38

Done this for ages

I can imagine the hot chocolate always being low. Coffee always lasts longer in experience at previous jobs etc
Neobrown09/02/2020 19:40

I can imagine the hot chocolate always being low. Coffee always lasts …I can imagine the hot chocolate always being low. Coffee always lasts longer in experience at previous jobs etc

The only hot drink is hot chocolate, I don’t like tea and coffee
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants