Expired

UNLIMITED NEXT DAY DELIVERY FREE 1 MONTH TRIAL AT AMAZON!!!!! (AMAZON PRIME)

Found 6th Feb 2009
just ordered left 4 dead from amazon and noticed this. You basically have a 1 month trial for new customers where they give you a month of unlimited next day delivery options on almost every product. Thought this was a great delivery.

Ordered Left 4 dead next day delivery for free :0)

Sorry if this has already been posted did look but couldnt see it anywhere.

8 Comments

This is pretty well known (but good as a reminder to peeps once in a while). Seems you only get one shot of a trial per account, and I have read not everyone even gets the option of trial when they log into their account, whether they pick at random or look at past orders you made before offering I dont know.

Original Poster

oh sorry diddnt realise just noticed this and saved me a fiver lol. just thought id share

Banned

This has been running for ages mate, i took advantage of it for christmas shopping then cancelled, nothing stopping someone doing it indeffinately i should imagine...

Banned

cicobuff;4306397

This is pretty well known (but good as a reminder to peeps once in a … This is pretty well known (but good as a reminder to peeps once in a while). Seems you only get one shot of a trial per account, and I have read not everyone even gets the option of trial when they log into their account, whether they pick at random or look at past orders you made before offering I dont know.

Hi, i cancelled mine just after christmas and i now get a link to the trial again so Im guessing i can have the trial again , not bought anything off there recently but ill try it next time i do...

Best to wait until sunday or Monday before signing up now really and make the most of your month.....as you won't get next day delivery until then anyway now;-)

just remember to cancel it as i had forgot and got charged for it, but did get a refund once i rang them up

GazHeaven;4306446

Hi, i cancelled mine just after christmas and i now get a link to the … Hi, i cancelled mine just after christmas and i now get a link to the trial again so Im guessing i can have the trial again , not bought anything off there recently but ill try it next time i do...

Really...wow, havent checked mine again...will have to hope, I dont think there is any method though as to how you get offered it.

*EDIT* Just checked my account, no free trial for me offered, will check back periodically though...would love to know if there is some certain criteria for repeat offerings.

Nickb91;4306403

oh sorry diddnt realise just noticed this and saved me a fiver lol. just … oh sorry diddnt realise just noticed this and saved me a fiver lol. just thought id share

No problem, I hope I didnt come across like I was scoffing at your deal (certainly hope not) hence why I put that its a good reminder for any new members, it is well known for a lot of us members or lurkers that have been around here for some time.

Always worth sharing something like this as a reminder once in a while
Post a comment
@
    Text