Groups
    EXPIRED

Unlimited texts on blackberry (o2 contract)

I get 500 on my contract and i'm getting close to going over, is there anyway I can get anymore texts? and how much are they ?

Unlimited isn't necessary but would prefer a 1000 or so.

5 Comments

You'd prob be better and cheaper asking them to add an Unlimited Texts Bolt-on or pay summit like 10p or 20p a text.

It should tell you on your contract how much additional txts cost outside your allocated volume.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;8050754

You'd prob be better and cheaper asking them to add an Unlimited Texts … You'd prob be better and cheaper asking them to add an Unlimited Texts Bolt-on or pay summit like 10p or 20p a text.It should tell you on your contract how much additional txts cost outside your allocated volume.

Do you know the prices for the boltons ?

t0mm;8050945

Do you know the prices for the boltons ?

I dont now that they have changed their tariff structure. Drop them an email and tell them you are going near your limit and how much would it be for the unlimited txt bolt on for the tariff that you are on.

Just checked the website and I couldnt find anything where they sell it as standard to everybody. not so long ago it was around a fiver or summit tho.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;8051020

I dont now that they have changed their tariff structure. Drop them an … I dont now that they have changed their tariff structure. Drop them an email and tell them you are going near your limit and how much would it be for the unlimited txt bolt on for the tariff that you are on.Just checked the website and I couldnt find anything where they sell it as standard to everybody. not so long ago it was around a fiver or summit tho.:)

might just give them a call, they're open til 9 arent they?

t0mm;8051046

might just give them a call, they're open til 9 arent they?

Yep, pretty sure the CS lines close at 9!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764364
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions