EXPIRED

Unlimited: Win £16,000 worth of Gadgets

In this weeks fantastic competition you could be the first person to get tickets for Gadget Show Live, plus VIP tickets to the Super Theatre show and a chauffer driven limo to pick you up from home, bring you to the show, and take you home again. Its a prize fund worth over £16,000 and to be in with a chance to win, youll need to answer this question correctly:

Who starred as Hannibal Lecter in The Silence Of The Lambs?

A Anthony Hopkins
B Brad Pitt
C Kevin Spacey

To enter, call 0904 16 16 555, or text A, B or C to 63555.
Or send your answer, name and contact telephone number on the back of a postcard or sealed envelope to GADGET SHOW 13, PO Box 46556, London N1 0WW.
Calls cost £1.50 from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary and from mobiles will cost considerably more.
Texts cost £1.50 + 1 message at standard network rate. For rules go to five.tv/win. Lines close at midday on Monday 2nd November and 2 days later for postal entries. Good luck.

8 Comments

Thanks Heat added.
A Lad who drinks in my local pub won this prize last year!, he sold most of the prizes to all the other people who drank in that pub.
So I Think its worth a go, no worse than having a punt on the lottery.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I have to agree. This is the only weekly comp I do that I pay to enter.

Good Luck...

Thats the first time I've seen them do a postal entry option (unless I've missed it) Worth the price of a a stamp ( assuming it gets there it time with the post problems:)

They had the postal option last week as well. Maybe they think most of the postcards will get lost in the strike back log. It's always been a bit expensive texting, but probably worth a try now.

OP says availability = online, but I can only see phone/text and postal entry options - how do we enter online??

Cheers H& R added

Original Poster

mbradburn;6701988

OP says availability = online, but I can only see phone/text and postal … OP says availability = online, but I can only see phone/text and postal entry options - how do we enter online??

Apologies well spotted. I have changed it to offline...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…55
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
    3. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]44
    4. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1415

See more discussions