Groups
    EXPIRED

Unlimited: win £450 to spend at gieves & hawkes with gq mag

To celebrate the release of DB Shan's new book Procession Of The Dead, Harper Collins is giving style-savvy GQ.COM readers the chance to win £450 of vouchers to spend at Savile Row tailor Gieves & Hawkes.

Procession Of The Dead is a noirish urban fantasy in which aspiring gangster Capac Raimi sets out to make his name in a world of extortion, racketeering and other illicit goings-on besides. Now one lucky winner will be as dapper as the sharp-suited mobsters with £450 to spend on Savile Row or at their nearest Gieves & Hawkes stockist. Entrants must be over 18 and only one entry is permitted per person. Full terms and conditions are available on request.

8 Comments

Should be listed as "Once" rather than "Unlimited".
    Closing date is June 2.

Original Poster

schaf;2214013

Should be listed as "Once" rather than "Unlimited".Closing date is June 2.

it is unlimited entry - done it 3 times so far

and i have put in ends on 2nd june - i went into edit -

It's not: Entrants must be over 18 and only one entry is permitted per person.

Original Poster

schaf;2214243

It's not: Entrants must be over 18 and only one entry is permitted per … It's not: Entrants must be over 18 and only one entry is permitted per person.

thanks for over 18s -

it has let me enter 3 times - if it is once it usually kicks you out and says once only - hasnt done for me - try it :thumbsup:

thanks, entered and voted hot

cheers holly

:thumbsup:Thanks

Thanks entered
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717