Groups
    EXPIRED

Unlimited: Win a £1,000 Tesco.com voucher with Jenga

Enter our great Jenga prize draw for a chance to win an amazing £1,000 voucher for Tesco.com! Simply complete the 3 questions below and submit your name and email address.

The fantasic prizes are:
    A £1,000 voucher to be used on Tesco.com
    A fantastic Nintendo DS Lite and a copy of Jenga to get you started
    10 x runner-up prizes of a copy of the game for either the DS or Wii - winners choice.

12 Comments

Thanks!

:)...

Ain't this posted up before?

Cheers for that.

Thanks

Entered,cheers. http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9696/anblackkittyee9zo2.gif

When i press submit it takes me to the same page but clears all the fields, so did it submit, or is it just firefox again....:?:

Original Poster

Daaker33;2172840

When i press submit it takes me to the same page but clears all the … When i press submit it takes me to the same page but clears all the fields, so did it submit, or is it just firefox again....:?:

links working fine here - :thinking:

Daaker33;2172840

When i press submit it takes me to the same page but clears all the … When i press submit it takes me to the same page but clears all the fields, so did it submit, or is it just firefox again....:?:

same :xwith me

Daaker33;2172840

sme here too :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3053
      2. Win a Jelly Belly Hamper @ Jelly Belly Ends 31st August1212
      3. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1819
      4. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)66

See more discussions