Groups
    EXPIRED

Unlimited: WIN A PERSONALISED DARTS SHIRT

__

Enter your mobile number on the site or send a text with the word FLIGHT to 67777

This competition is HOURLY so get texting !!
    __

I won a shirt today took about 30 attempts before I won.

Look the business when it's your turn at the board by wearing a John Smith's Flight Club darts shirt with your name printed on the back.

You can enter the John Smith's competition to win a personalised darts shirt by entering your mobile details below. If you're a winner we'll send you back a special code. Simply enter this code into the form below to order your shirt to your own specifications.

28 Comments

No way! My OH would love one of these but I can't text short numbers like this one. Is there aphone number or web entry?

Original Poster

Banana79;6555774

No way! My OH would love one of these but I can't text short numbers like … No way! My OH would love one of these but I can't text short numbers like this one. Is there aphone number or web entry?

Yep, just enter your mobile number on the site :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="3"]THANKS IAN :thumbsup:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks

Original Poster

...and if you want a laugh put you name in this page

]http//ww…or/

306Ian;6555802

Yep, just enter your mobile number on the site :thumbsup:

Done it, thank you, hot! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Banana79;6555925

Done it, thank you, hot! :thumbsup:

You'll be texted about 2 mins past the hour saying if you have won or not, if you haven't just enter again etc etc :thumbsup:

Thanks

306Ian;6555949

You'll be texted about 2 mins past the hour saying if you have won or … You'll be texted about 2 mins past the hour saying if you have won or not, if you haven't just enter again etc etc :thumbsup:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Thanks I would love a new darts shirt. Heated and repped [/COLOR]

306Ian;6555845

...and if you want a laugh put you name in this page … ...and if you want a laugh put you name in this page :)]http://www.johnsmiths.co.uk/flightclub/2009/NickNameGenerator/

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]My darts name is........El Chico lol :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

thanks

Original Poster

pinkmelonsmr2;6557510

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]My darts name … [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]My darts name is........El Chico lol :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

My darts name is...... [SIZE="5"]Mrs Miggins[/SIZE] :whistling:

Cheers. Been on a night shift and entered once an hour and.......
    I won one at 6 am.
    Thanks OP

My OH just won one, thanks again Ian!

Original Poster

Banana79;6571277

My OH just won one, thanks again Ian!

Well done :thumbsup:

thanks

Shakin' Abraham

Won one this morning:-D.... thanks again Ian :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cuzzy;6592950

Won one this morning:-D.... thanks again Ian :thumbsup:

Well done cuzzy, maybe we should form a HUKD darts team :w00t:

306Ian;6593353

Well done cuzzy, maybe we should form a HUKD darts team :w00t:

You wouldn`t want to stand anywhere near me when I throw my darts! :oops: :w00t:

Thank you :-D

A friend of mine posted on facebook that she won one on Friday. I thought I would have a look and enter. Since then, between my family, friends and myself we have won 10 shirts!

This has to be one of the best competitions ever for standing a chance of winning. The shirts are actually for sale on the site too for £27.50, so it's a great prize.

A lot of cudos to John Smiths for making the texting cheap- it will only cost you the price of a normal text and no more. I wish more companies were like that.

Original Poster

My shirt arrived today, thanks OP haha that was me :thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Just won one after 6 goes. Thanks Ian

Original Poster

tregs;6960224

Just won one after 6 goes. Thanks Ian

Nice one :thumbsup:

ive won 2 now going for no 3, then ive ran out of addresses to have them sent too
    thank you so much

My shirt just arrived this morning - I'd forgotten all about it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?58
      2. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills22
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?23

See more discussions