1. Carling Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Unlimited: Win a Year's supply of Carling

Want to win a year's supply of Carling?
    You've come to the right place!
    To be in with a chance just complete the form below...
    About You
    Sign up with Carling.com for exclusive access to beer, football and music updates, news/reviews, video clips, the chance to win the odd slab of Carling, tickets to top music gigs and big matches!

All competition winners will be contacted by telephone to verify their mailing address, so please make sure you have submitted a contact number in your details . If you haven't added a number or need to change it, then please login then change your contact details.

The prize will consist of 16 cases of Carling which will be delivered to the winner's home address in 4 deliveries. The competition is only open to those above legal drinking age. Please drink responsibly - www.drinkaware.co.uk.

Coors Brewers shall keep your information safe and secure and we will not share your personal information with any third parties.

6 Comments

:thumbsup: boyfriend would love this lol

carling is awful lager

Thanks

16 creates, not sure that equals a yrs worth, lol

About six yrs ago, I won a year's supply of Miller Lite and an Iced Diamond fridge. I got 12 cases with 24 cans in each, gave some to friends then sold the rest as I hate beer :thumbsup: I think mine was more like a year's supply than this one.

carling isnt that nice -i vote this cold because of the really cheap beer prices like carling in some of the shops and that the chances of wining obviously arent very high
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?22
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1955
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1318

See more discussions