EXPIRED

Unlimited: Win great Toshiba prizes including 55" REGZA TVs, Satellite laptops and netbooks @ Laptopswelove (Toshiba)

mod
Laptops We Love, from Toshiba, gives you the chance to win great Toshiba prizes including 55" REGZA TVs, Satellite laptops and netbooks. All you have to do is upload a video or photo of you with your laptop doing something amazing, extraordinary, funny and/or cool. Once you have registered and uploaded your video or photo you will be entered in, up to, 4 competitions throughout the year for your chance to win. The video and photo with the most votes will win the competition

2 Comments

Original Poster mod

http://www.laptopswelove.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/home_header/home_images/home_header_photo.jpg

[COLOR="Red"]Video competition[/COLOR]

During the year there will be 4 competitions, each lasting 3 months each. If you submit a video, you will automatically be entered into the current competition for a chance to win some great Toshiba equipment.

Each quarterly prize package will comprise of:

55" REGZA ZV HD LCD TV
SATELLITE T130 Laptop

2 runners up will also win a NB200 netbook

[COLOR="Red"]2. Photo competition[/COLOR]

During the year there will be 4 competitions, each lasting 3 months each. If you submit a picture, you will automatically be entered into the current competition for a chance to win a netbook.

Each quarter the prize will be:

Netbook NB200

What do I need to do to win?

Submit either a video or photo to be entered into the relevant competitions and voted on by other users of Laptops we Love. At the end of the competition the video and photo with the most votes will win.

[COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Red"]How long does the competition run for?[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Each competition will run for 3 months, you can find the closing date for the current competitions in the terms and conditions.

There will be 4 of each competition over the course of the year and the winners of the 8 competitions will be entered into a prize draw for a grand prize. Details of this prize will be announced closer to the time.

Each competition corresponds to the relevant season

Competition 1 = spring
Competition 2 = summer
Competition 3 = autumn
Competition 4 = winter
[COLOR="Red"]
Is there anything I can do to improve my chances of winning?[/COLOR]

When you submit your video or photo you will be given the chance to create a banner based on your video or photo to place on your own website and encourage people to vote for your video or photo. There is a selection of banner sizes available with varying levels of functionality depending on the size of banner you choose.
[COLOR="Red"]
What if I don’t have a website to place my banners on?[/COLOR]

The banners aren’t mandatory and users can still vote for your video or photo through the site.

I need to win a Laptop to enter this............
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos77
    2. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express2123
    3. Take a break issue 332425
    4. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962

See more discussions