EXPIRED

Unlimited: Win The Drums mindless Self Indulgence Used Every Night While Playing With My Chemical Romance (Competition Ends 29/02/08)

uk.youtube.com/wat…-V8

Mindless Self Indulgence and Rockworld TV have one killer prize to give to you! Mindless Self Indulgence have just recently come off a tour with My Chemical Romance and to celebrate a spectacular tour and their new single 'Straight to video' out 21 January, Mindless Self Indulgence is giving one uber lucky Rockworld TV and Mindless Self Indulgence fan their beautifully decorated drum kit which graced the stages of every concert they did on this tour with My Chemical Romance! Yes thats rite, you can win a Mindless Self Indulgence drum kit to Rock our to! And if you are not lucky enough to win the drum kit 10 runners up stand the chance to win Mindless self indulgence merchandise! So what are you wanting for! Answer this question!

What is the name of the Mindless Self Indulgence drummer?

Is it:

A: Kitty
B: Pippi
C: Catty

To enter txt DRUMS followed by a space then A, B or C to 84900

THIS COMPETITION IS FOR UK ENTRANTS ONLY! Terms and conditions
Users must be 16+. Entries cost £1.00 each. Closing date 29/02/08. Winners
will be selected at random from all correct entries. 1st prize: The Mindless Self Indulgence drum kit off the My Chemical Romance tour. Drum kit 9 runner ups:
Mindless Self Indulgence Merchandise. Service
provided by StealthNET Ltd, PO Box 202, Great Yarmouth, NR31 7ZS Helpline:
0871 872 6162.

uk.youtube.com/wat…-V8

1 Comment

Answer: A: Kitty
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions