Unlimited/100gb data payg sim

Found 23rd Dec 2017
Hey,

moved into a new house and it looks like I’m going to be without broadband for a while.

can anyone recommend a cheap unlimited data or high data (100gb) payg sim?

seen Vectone mobile offer 100gb? They any good? Anyone know of any retailers who sell their SIM cards so I don’t have to wait for the post

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

It is a bit steep but three do unlimited data for £35 on pay as you go, 3 years ago it was only £15 and I used it for just over a year as my home internet connection. Now I'm on BT fibre to the home 76mb and weekend calls @ £29 per month.

Or you could go for Virgin broadband only 100mb for £34.05 (average of offer) and £8.50 vonage phone with unlimited anytime uk calls for a total of £42.55 a month.

BT by the way when you add the £18 a month line rental to the £29 is £47 a month although they currently have an offer for £39.99 including the line rental but only offer weekend calls and slower speed which still makes Virgin/vonage better value.

cmdr_elito5 h, 15 m ago

Or you could go for Virgin broadband only 100mb for £34.05 (average of …Or you could go for Virgin broadband only 100mb for £34.05 (average of offer) and £8.50 vonage phone with unlimited anytime uk calls for a total of £42.55 a month. BT by the way when you add the £18 a month line rental to the £29 is £47 a month although they currently have an offer for £39.99 including the line rental but only offer weekend calls and slower speed which still makes Virgin/vonage better value.

Do state will be without BB for a while so pointless stating that

cmdr_elito6 h, 10 m ago

Or you could go for Virgin broadband only 100mb for £34.05 (average of …Or you could go for Virgin broadband only 100mb for £34.05 (average of offer) and £8.50 vonage phone with unlimited anytime uk calls for a total of £42.55 a month. BT by the way when you add the £18 a month line rental to the £29 is £47 a month although they currently have an offer for £39.99 including the line rental but only offer weekend calls and slower speed which still makes Virgin/vonage better value.

£29 will include the line rental, providers can no longer charge separately for broadband as it has line rental as a requirement.
Post a comment
@
    Text