Groups

Unlock a Siemans phone?

I have a pay as you go phone, Siemans A50, from Orange. Is it possible to unlock it and use SIMS from other companies?

3 Comments

davemichael

I have a pay as you go phone, Siem[color=blue]a[/color]ns A50, from … I have a pay as you go phone, Siem[color=blue]a[/color]ns A50, from Orange. Is it possible to unlock it and use SIMS from other companies?

It sure is possible...

A quick search on google "Siemens A50 unlocking"... (but using the correct spelling for 'Siemens' with an 'e') reveils a bit...

You could simply get it unlocked or.......

You could even do it yourself, but looks like you need an inexpensive datacable, my nokia ones were less than a fiver... & give you more uses than just unlocking ya phone, read below...

Data cable for Siemens Mobile phones.Model No. DSC-38This data cable is … Data cable for Siemens Mobile phones.Model No. DSC-38This data cable is worked for following Siemens ModelsA50, A52, A55, A56,A56i, A60, C55, C56, C60, C61, CL50, CT56M55, M56, MC60, S55, S56, SL55, SL56, SX1General Usages: - Unlock Phone (with appropriate software, easily found free on net) - Read Security Code or Phone Code (with appropriate software)- Upgrade Software Version (with appropriate software) - Repair Phone & Reset Locks (with appropriate software)- Use with the most popular Programs

I will look out on a couple of other sites to see if the code calculator is available yet, if so, then you only need to key in a code...

Original Poster

Thanks LoneCrusader

Wazzzzuppppppppppp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions