Expired

Unlock code for Orange locked Samsung GT-S5230 needed (will give 2x unused Currys £5 off pdf to cheapest answer)

Found 23rd Nov 2010
Does anyone know of a good site online to get a free / very cheap unlock code for a Samsung GT-S5230 lock to the Orange network? Any help would be appreciated.
I will email a couple of unused Currys/PC World £5.00 off .pdfs to the person with the cheapest response.
Cheers.

6 Comments

no cheap solution,its £12.95 for an online unlock

unlocksamsungonline.eu/unl…230

I would have did it for you free if you had been local

Hi

I find that the best thing to do is to take the phone and alternative sim cards to a mobile phone shop who will unlock the phone for you and the charge is usually £5 to £10.

I tried the for my phones, but they could not be unlocked as they are on the 3-network. If anybody knows how to unlock a 3-network Nokia 6700 Slide and 3-Network Sony Ericsson G502? Or point me in the right direction.

PG

Try omnius for your S Ericsson

the 6700 is a more difficult one,it can be done,just bit expensive

pgotecha

HiI find that the best thing to do is to take the phone and alternative … HiI find that the best thing to do is to take the phone and alternative sim cards to a mobile phone shop who will unlock the phone for you and the charge is usually £5 to £10.I tried the for my phones, but they could not be unlocked as they are on the 3-network. If anybody knows how to unlock a 3-network Nokia 6700 Slide and 3-Network Sony Ericsson G502? Or point me in the right direction.PG

Have a look at item 140393662074 on ebay

Thanks Grabbit, I will look at your suggestions, very much appreciated, hope I can work it out though - do you by any chance know if 3-network are obliged to unlock the phone, at a price, of course, and probably high. I will have a look at the 3-network site.

yes,3 will unlock it for a price,not sure how much though

here
Post a comment
@
    Text