Unlock code for P20 Pro on EE

Posted 4th Oct 2018
Hello does anyone know where I'd get a cheap unlock code for the P20 Pro on EE, its got 2 months to go before it can be unlocked by EE, but as I bought it off eBay I won't be able to get it unlocked from them myself (or am I wrong). the only codes I can find are around £14 but would like cheaper if possible. Appreciate any help.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
You can get it unlocked by EE whether it was bought on eBay, used or whatever. I've never had problems unlocking phones from EE and I hadn't bought them from EE.
Edited by: "hearts22" 4th Oct 2018
hearts2204/10/2018 12:06

You can get it unlocked by EE whether it was bought on eBay, used or …You can get it unlocked by EE whether it was bought on eBay, used or whatever. I've never had problems unlocking phones from EE and I hadn't bought them from EE.

Do I just go in and ask them to unlock it after the 6 months, i never had to do it before so don't know, will they not ask for the sellers name etc?
i unlocked my ee p20 pro from unlockmyphone.io . it cost me around £30 i think.
crazydealhunter1 h, 2 m ago

i unlocked my ee p20 pro from unlockmyphone.io . it cost me around £30 i …i unlocked my ee p20 pro from unlockmyphone.io . it cost me around £30 i think.

Looking for something a lot cheaper, cheapest I found was £19.99, thanks anyway, if I was on Vodafone it would only cost £5
35484287-SOC73.jpg
feckineejit4th Oct 2018

Do I just go in and ask them to unlock it after the 6 months, i never had …Do I just go in and ask them to unlock it after the 6 months, i never had to do it before so don't know, will they not ask for the sellers name etc?

No, they don't ask for the seller's name. You just fill in a form online. 6 months wait is for EE contract phones and if your phone is bought used it needs to be at least 6 month old it says.

See pic. It clearly states they unlock used phones, bought from eBay etc.

Also, you'll find all the info you need directly on EE website.
ee.co.uk/hel…ork
Edited by: "hearts22" 4th Oct 2018
Hello, I have got mine on Vodafone? Can anyone help whith a cheaper link? feckineejit you mentioned it'd only const £5?? I don't mind paying that. I got my phone on Ebay!Thanks in advance#11
virginia.boda6 m ago

Hello, I have got mine on Vodafone? Can anyone help whith a cheaper link? …Hello, I have got mine on Vodafone? Can anyone help whith a cheaper link? feckineejit you mentioned it'd only const £5?? I don't mind paying that. I got my phone on Ebay!Thanks in advance#11

There is a post up for a p20 pro I seen on here earlier and the person only paid around £1.99 I will see if I can find it again
virginia.boda23/10/2018 18:07

Hello, I have got mine on Vodafone? Can anyone help whith a cheaper link? …Hello, I have got mine on Vodafone? Can anyone help whith a cheaper link? feckineejit you mentioned it'd only const £5?? I don't mind paying that. I got my phone on Ebay!Thanks in advance#11

Type p20 pro into the search bar and its on the first post, one of the posters has a picture up of it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants