Groups

Unlock code for Samsung Galaxy S

Tried ebay but seem expensive, does anyone know where I can get a cheap code from!? (T-Mobile)

Thanks!

10 Comments

Banned

first step-find your phones IMEI number
    on the dial pad as if you were making a call
    press *#06# on your phone
    your IMEI number will appear-(should be 15-17 digits long)
    double check the number-this is very important

step 2
    do a code lookup for your IMEi number
    open your browser and type in

cellunlocker.net

once your there, go to "code lookup" section
    fill out the code lookup form
    after putting in all details,, click-search for unlock code

if IMEI number is found, it will be emailed to you

step 3
    input unlock code

after youve received the code
    turn on the phone WITH NO SIM
    as if you were making a call, type
    #0111*UNLOCKCODE#
    (UNLOCKCODE was the code that was emailed to you)

this should work, fingers crossed

Free here -Samsung unlocker

Just install it then put the code in your phone .Really easy - i have done it my self and can confirm it works.

Original Poster

Free here -Samsung unlockerJust install it then put the code in your … Free here -Samsung unlockerJust install it then put the code in your phone .Really easy - i have done it my self and can confirm it works.

thanks very much!!

gemmaharwood123

first step-find your phones IMEI number on the dial pad as if you were … first step-find your phones IMEI number on the dial pad as if you were making a callpress *#06# on your phoneyour IMEI number will appear-(should be 15-17 digits long)double check the number-this is very importantstep 2do a code lookup for your IMEi numberopen your browser and type inwww.cellunlocker.netonce your there, go to "code lookup" sectionfill out the code lookup formafter putting in all details,, click-search for unlock codeif IMEI number is found, it will be emailed to youstep 3input unlock codeafter youve received the codeturn on the phone WITH NO SIMas if you were making a call, type#0111*UNLOCKCODE#(UNLOCKCODE was the code that was emailed to you)this should work, fingers crossed

There is no code look up section??

Original Poster

gemmaharwood123

first step-find your phones IMEI number on the dial pad as if you were … first step-find your phones IMEI number on the dial pad as if you were making a callpress *#06# on your phoneyour IMEI number will appear-(should be 15-17 digits long)double check the number-this is very importantstep 2do a code lookup for your IMEi numberopen your browser and type inwww.cellunlocker.netonce your there, go to "code lookup" sectionfill out the code lookup formafter putting in all details,, click-search for unlock codeif IMEI number is found, it will be emailed to youstep 3input unlock codeafter youve received the codeturn on the phone WITH NO SIMas if you were making a call, type#0111*UNLOCKCODE#(UNLOCKCODE was the code that was emailed to you)this should work, fingers crossed

thanks for the help, ill try that if 5208s doesnt work

theres a free all in one unlocker on the market place.

subscribed

fridgehead

theres a free all in one unlocker on the market place.

Yep , thats the one i posted, but its on appbrain as well.

Original Poster

Free here -Samsung unlockerJust install it then put the code in your … Free here -Samsung unlockerJust install it then put the code in your phone .Really easy - i have done it my self and can confirm it works.

Just unlocked my phone, had to get it to email the codes and it worked a dream!! thanks very much for the info!!

(btw i searched 'sgs unlock' on market)
    Edited by: "steveuk" 28th Dec 2010

steveuk

Just unlocked my phone, had to get it to email the codes and it worked a … Just unlocked my phone, had to get it to email the codes and it worked a dream!! thanks very much for the info!!(btw i searched 'sgs unlock' on market)

No problem
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions