Expired

Unlock Code For T-Mobile Nokia 5800

Found 10th Jan 2011
Hi I have been quoted £15.32 and 10 - 28 days by T-mobile for a Subsidy (unlock) code my T-mobile Nokia 5800.

Can anyone recommend a cheaper (reliable) and possibly quicker source to get this done. I have obviously goggled it but the results are a mixture of spam and 'iffy' websites

6 Comments

Hi i got my bb unlocked for free, so try this, tell tmobile your trying to copy contacts from a different sim(i.e vodafone) to your new phone but you get a message saying 'enter unlock code' e.g. then they will give it for free.

local market stall or independant phone shop should be able to do for around £10, takes 5 minutes

don't go anywhere else, unless you don't want your warranty

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies. I forgot mention that the phone is 13 months old so while there isn't a warranty issue, I'm always dubious of market stalls etc.

MR1123: I really like your idea but I doubt it would work now. However I might try it out with my new phone (when I get one).

Hi if you get stuck i can do it for you FOC just pay for return postage of your choice

spitroast

Banned

Nokia 5800 comes with a 24mth Nokia warranty! I took it to Nokia in the 15mth and they repaired it for free.
Post a comment
@
    Text