Found 4th Jun 2008
Can somebody with contract call to vodafone and ask about unlocking code for my phone?I tried 4 times,but all the time they said that need to pay 20 quid... :(((
Rep from me.

12 Comments

but they check your account and if you dont have that handset, they wont unlock it.

Original Poster

Toybhoy;2241968

but they check your account and if you dont have that handset, they wont … but they check your account and if you dont have that handset, they wont unlock it.

people wrote that sometimes they didn't check. phone N95 8gb :cry:

I unlocked my n95 for £15 from a good reputable dealer on ebay vodaphone branded, well worth it.

Original Poster

SunTzu;2242215

Do it yourself for free http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3FBcSfZ9k

have not accessories + don't want to open mobile.
c'mon mates, please :thumbsup:

just pay the £20 surley its worth it..... try the freebie gambling on here and earn the money ;-)

Original Poster

i'ma poor student :-D

LOL. Let me tell you this...
I have the N95 8GB. And for you to receive free unlock code you must have had it over a year. This phone has not been out for a year. So, i said that i bought it off recent owner and it was a contract phone. It took about 3 calls, but they took my IMEI number and it showed as just a normal N95. They then said i would get an email. A couple of hours later i received my free unlock code saving me £20!

Hope that helps, why don't you try

Narkodrom;2242616

i'ma poor student :-D

Ask mumsy then.

Original Poster

leefal;2243078

Ask mumsy then.

my mumsy far evey in Europe at this moment ;-)

Just email them. I dont have a contract and I used it to get my k800i unlocked.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;2243542

Just email them. I dont have a contract and I used it to get my k800i … Just email them. I dont have a contract and I used it to get my k800i unlocked.

what do you wrote them? coz in other topic, person whose mailed was asked about contract details... :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57601
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions