Groups

unlock code iphone 7plus on Vodafone

Hi all.

I've bought an iPhone 7plus its on Vodafone pay as you go.
    do you know the best and cheapest way to unlock it?
    many thanks in advance

6 Comments

One of those stalls in a shopping centre?

Original Poster

wheresmywashboard

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/unlock-code-request/?cid=rdr-11197-01

​do you know how much they cost?

If your are Vodafone customer then it's free. Alternatively, if you have a friend/family on Vodafone, ask them to submit the form on your behalf.

Original Poster

Taliban_Army

If your are Vodafone customer then it's free. Alternatively, if you have … If your are Vodafone customer then it's free. Alternatively, if you have a friend/family on Vodafone, ask them to submit the form on your behalf.

​if I buy a pay as you go sim and put do I have to use it for 1 month or I can request the unlocked as soon as I use the sim card in the phone

For a PAYG phone, looking at the Vodafone website, you'll need to have an active Sim for at least 30 days.

But I've unlocked the Huawei P8, bought from Vodafone on PAYG, stuck my wife's Vodafone contract Sim, used it for a few days, then submitted the online form. They replied the next day with the unlock code. So if you can find a friend or family member who's on contract with Vodafone and ask them politely, to put their Sim in your phone and make a few calls, that will be the quickest and cheapest way.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions