unlock codes for lg viewty

6 replies
Found 12th Jul 2008
i am looking to unlock my lg from 3 network. has anyone got any websites where i can generate a code.

thanks in advance rep given

1. Misc
  2. LG
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. LG
6 Comments

Umm I don't know if you can unlock any phones from 3 network..I could be wrong but try this forum : forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb…php

Original Poster

had a look not seen anything on the site like. but thanks anyways

It's not that easy to unlock the viewty, but this is the site I used ]The ku990 forums, however you do have to register to view the pages you need.:thumbsup:

unlockme.co.uk/php…php

You have to register(2 mins) then post(giving your IMEI number) wait 5 or 6 hours then they will send it to you. Only one phone a day mind and don't forget to say a big thankyou for their troubles I bought something off ebay that was supposed to do it,but that was daylight robbery. These guys sorted me out after a little bit of research. Let me know how ya get on.

Visiontechnician;2510531

You have to register(2 mins) then post(giving your IMEI number) wait 5 or … You have to register(2 mins) then post(giving your IMEI number) wait 5 or 6 hours then they will send it to you.

Say that again, you post your IMEI on a public forum? Not sure i'd wanna do that, or do you mean, you can send a private message to someone on there? Still......

Yep,i meant post your IMEI in a public forum. There's millions of them on there. Can't imagin it's that much of a problem. If there was, no one would do it,i'd have thought. Could be wrong. If i am maybe someone could tellus why.........
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57581
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions