Groups

Unlock for Motorola W375 on T Mobile

I've just bought a second hand W375 and it's locked to T Mobile. Does anyone know:

1) Will T Mobile unlock this free if I contact them with the IMEI no?
    2) Can this be unlocked by remote code?
    3) If yes for no 2, can anyone recommend a good (cheap!) site that will remote unlock this.

Many thanks!

5 Comments

i have been told t-mobile unlock for £15 ..

Original Poster

louloo;2203385

i have been told t-mobile unlock for £15 ..

Yeah - I've just been reading their site so I might try and call them in the morning and see if they've lowered the price (or maybe free!)

I picked up one of these i-sim cards from dealextreme - basically bypasses the locking mechanism - I've got a sony ericsson registered to t-mobile - now operating on an O2 sim
    see link below - I saw this on here and thought it was worth a punt for less than £4 delivered :thumbsup: credit to OP if you can find link.

Doesn't unlock as such but "piggy backs" O2 sim. Need to cut a bit out of the sim card to allow it to sit in place. I managed to get it to work in 2-3 minutes I presume it will work on most network sims not just O2

dealextreme.com/det…929

Hope this helps -delivery usually 7-14 days - I've never had any problems

Original Poster

topcat63;2204036

I picked up one of these i-sim cards from dealextreme - basically … I picked up one of these i-sim cards from dealextreme - basically bypasses the locking mechanism - I've got a sony ericsson registered to t-mobile - now operating on an O2 simsee link below - I saw this on here and thought it was worth a punt for less than £4 delivered :thumbsup: credit to OP if you can find link.Doesn't unlock as such but "piggy backs" O2 sim. Need to cut a bit out of the sim card to allow it to sit in place. I managed to get it to work in 2-3 minutes I presume it will work on most network sims not just O2http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12167~r.91142929Hope this helps -delivery usually 7-14 days - I've never had any problems

Cheers - rep added!

I would have suggested MotoTools 6. Not sure if it works though as I've never use it. But I plan on trying it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)11
      2. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options67
      3. dishwasher mistake1117
      4. Virgin Media when moving house69

See more discussions