Unlock Galaxy Fold

Posted 22nd Dec 2019
looking to unlock the above phone, any recommendations for an unlocking service guys?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
eBay
Depends what network it’s on
Hammerheads2922/12/2019 15:27

EE

Unless it’s 6 months old or bought from a third party originally
Doubt you’d get it unlocked anywhere
Last time I wanted to unclock and EE iPhone X coast around. £80 didnt even get unlocked
So I just sold it
EE are a pain tbh
abdul522/12/2019 15:37

Unless it’s 6 months old or bought from a third party originally Doubt y …Unless it’s 6 months old or bought from a third party originally Doubt you’d get it unlocked anywhere Last time I wanted to unclock and EE iPhone X coast around. £80 didnt even get unlocked So I just sold it EE are a pain tbh

Hammerheads2922/12/2019 15:27

EE

Where did you buy from ?
Also do you know where was it originally bought form
I thought all new phones should come unlocked know if not atleast the network is supposed too unlock then for free is it definitely locked.
Haven't bought it yet, it's an EE exclusive for 6 months but I'm buying it from someone on eBay who is selling on an unwanted upgrade
If its a new ee phone you have to wait 6 months, also needs to be used on your account for that time, unless they have changed
ThaCheezBurglar22/12/2019 16:38

If its a new ee phone you have to wait 6 months, also needs to be used on …If its a new ee phone you have to wait 6 months, also needs to be used on your account for that time, unless they have changed

I hear you and playing by the rules, yes, need to wait 6 months. On saying that I'm not bothered about playing by the rules
Buying a £1900 phone from ebay that you know is still on contract against someone else. I am pretty sure we can all predict the question in a few weeks or months time.
cecilmcroberts22/12/2019 18:12

Buying a £1900 phone from ebay that you know is still on contract against …Buying a £1900 phone from ebay that you know is still on contract against someone else. I am pretty sure we can all predict the question in a few weeks or months time.

It's not on contract though it was bought outright
Hammerheads2922/12/2019 18:44

It's not on contract though it was bought outright

You said it was an unwanted upgrade?
McShane122/12/2019 18:52

You said it was an unwanted upgrade?

Apologies, I got clarity from the seller

I posted another thread recently about unlocking and everyone was like, sure, EE won't care about the 6 months etc so all I wanted was a recommendation for a site or eBay seller that does it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants